Chapter 4 : Road Way to Hell (Rewrite)

"You did what!!" roared an angry female teen.

This angry female teen is none other than the heiress of the Gremory clan, Rias Gremory. One of the two high-rank devils is in charge in Kuoh.

"Well, I can't let you here alone after the incident that happened before," retorted another person.

"But that incident was already being taken care of, and we manage to save the entire city of Kuoh and defeat the leader of the rebel, Kokabiel," explained the angry female.

"I know, but I'm just worried about your safety that's all,"

"Do you even know, what kind of person you just hire?" Rias asked.

"Well, I know most information about her from the Order. I also know that her capability will be pretty useful for you since there's a chance that you can recruit her to be a part of your peerage,"

Rias was planning to complain to her brother again but she decided to stop after hearing his last statement, thinking hard maybe she can take this chance to recruit a new member for her peerage. once she hasn't got any new members besides Issei, Xenovia, and Asia.

Now with those three joinings, her peerage had expanded the number of her members. Though she can't use the pawn pieces anymore since Issei had drained it all to become a part of her member, now after the three had joined them she only has a Rook piece left.

Even if her new bodyguard is an Assassin which made being a Rook beyond pointless pieces for her. Since both those things don't fit each other, her brother said to her that her new bodyguard usually fights in combat rather than taking a quick clean kill from the shadow.

"Fine, but if she doesn't fit my criteria. Then I'm taking her off her job being my bodyguard," Rias said.

"Alright, she will be here until next week so you can have a little time off to tell your member, about her coming,"

"Okay, ni-sama," the answer left the heiress's mouth.

"Good now that part is over, I'm gonna need to end our call... My next meeting is about to come,"

The hologram in front of her then shut down after the caller press the off button, laying back on her back Rias take out a sigh after she finished her phone call with her older brother.

"You've got to be kidding me," Rias uttered.

"You alright, Banjou?" Akeno asked, she then place a cup of tea on the table.

This girl is Akeno Himejima, an elegant and beautiful young lady with one hell out of a big asset, she is the Queen of the Gremory peerage and Ria's right-hand woman.

"I'm not... And here I thought I could get some freedom after fighting Kokabiel, but no! Just because of one goddamn! Mistakes!" Rias explained, her words are filled with stress.

"But Banjou, wouldn't have a good experience Assassin be a great asset for you?" Akeno asked.

"It would be, if! I have a Pawn piece right now!" Rias said.

"Well, after Asia-chan and Xenovia-san join your peerage. The only piece you have left is only a Rook, which isn't a good combination with an Assassin that works in the shadow," Akeno explained.

"Ni-sama will be sending information about her later, I just hope that we could get along with each other," Rias said, taking out a sigh at the last part. "Wonder how strong is she?"

(Back with Rei)

"P-ple-ase!! Mercy!"

A man was thrown out of a window, his body was a mess up with blades being punctured out of his skin, and almost half of his internal organs and bones are shattered into bits by the blades. His body landed on a pile of trash that is located in an alleyway.