Chapter 44

"Chenchen, what's the matter?"

Yantu looked at her little female with a worried heart, her eyes were so wide that she didn't dare to take a step forward, she seemed to be really afraid of giving birth.

"Then, that is a female?" Xiao Chen turned his head, his expression was overwhelmingly surprised, and Xiang Yantu confirmed that his cognition had not been subverted.

Yantu frowned, looked at Kaimeng and Missan's female partner, and was puzzled, but it was not the time to ask, he could only nodded in his heart.

Xiao Chen bit his lip, looking like a fear of delivering a baby, but actually a little confused.

The two people lying on the stone bed are obviously men. Why would Yantu say that they are female?

No, maybe it's just a little bit flatter?

Xiao Chen strode towards the enlightened couple female, his hands trembled slightly, and instead of touching the bulging belly for the first time, he untied the animal skin that covered it underneath.

With a bang, Xiao Chen's mind broke a string.

That place shrank because of pain, but it also represented male characteristics, and other places did not show female characteristics.

This……

This... are you sure you are joking with him?

Xiao Chen's behavior made Kaimeng also nervous. He didn't know what the great witch wanted to do. He asked for help and looked at Yantu, "Yantu, Dawu, what is this doing?"

Yantu shook his head and signaled Shaoan not to be impatient. In fact, there was a vague idea in his heart, but it flashed too fast and didn't catch it.

He strode to Xiao Chen's side, his eyes only looked at Xiao Chen, and he saw all the horror of his little female in his eyes, "Chen Chen, don't be afraid, this is how you give birth to babies, if you don't like it..."

"Ah-it hurts." The enlightened couple female suddenly screamed, pulling everyone's hearts together, and the enlightened couple female screamed like a pot, without turning off the fire. Constantly, even the female couple with Missan began to scream.

Xiao Chen's pupils stretched and contracted, and he immediately returned to his senses. The two on the stone bed looked a little sordid because of pain, and large beads of sweat spread out densely.

At this time, the patriarch walked over and handed a sharply polished stone cluster to Xiao Chen's hand, "Great Witch, if you don't deliver the baby again, neither the cub nor the female will be able to keep it."

In fact, the patriarch also seemed to see that something was wrong, thinking that although the great witch was very powerful, he was still very young and might not have delivered babies, so he was a little afraid of giving birth.

Xiao Chen took the stone cluster and was taken aback for a moment, then Yantu explained it again.

Stone clusters, stone clusters——

Yes, this is a man without the characteristics of a woman, how can it be possible to give birth to a child, so it is a C-section?

With this thought, Xiao Chen suddenly felt a little ill, even if he suppressed the fear of "man being pregnant", but...

"what--"

"what--"

The two females started tossing and turning, their expressions getting more and more distorted.

I can't wait anymore, I can't manage that much now, and I can only wait to talk about questions later.

Xiao Chen's eyes gradually became firm, and he gently shook the sharp stone cluster, pushed away the Yantu that was holding his arm, and said: "There is no numbness, no, will the pain be relieved?"