Chapter 6

Jimin thought the worst was over, that he was recovering from the mild potion that put him in a deep sleep, but why was he suddenly suffering badly from the after effects? His chest heaved heavily at night as cold sweat covered his entire body. He was in pain, groaning he called for a maid.

She scurried in his room worried, "Call the doctor, Please." He begged and gasped before passing out from his fever.

He hoped this would end soon, so that he could see her. So that he could see his beloved Queen and unrequited love. He questioned if she knew he was alive, why hadn't she visited him yet? Was she mad at him for deciding such a plan? For betraying her? It tortured him more than the fever itself as his nightmares replayed in his head where the princess didn't need him anymore.

Hana jolted awake when she felt a hand atop her shoulder, her eyes widened and gasped at the stranger in her room.

"My apologies your highness, you seemed to be having a nightmare. I didn't mean to scare you."

It was the new general of the army, Min Yoongi. She breathed heavily, realizing she was panting and sweating in her night gown. His hand still stayed firm upon her, warm and grounding.

"W-where's Jungkook?" She looked around seeing that her knight wasn't here.

"He's gone to the barracks to rest, he has sent me to watch over you til he returns." Yoongi stated before gently gliding his thumb over her bare neck, sending shivers through her from his mere gentle touch. "You are perspiring. It is not healthy to sleep in damp clothes, I will call for your handmaiden." He retracted his hand and turned away. Hana was frozen for she didn't realise the serious General was rather caring and soft spoken. But his position only reminded her of Jimin, and it made her heart wrench at the idea of him being replaced.

Hyemin entered shortly, "Your highness, please come to the washroom, I will help you." She called and Hana nodded silently. When she passed the new general on the way, out of the corner of her eye he was really similar to Jimin yet not. He was the same height as him and it gave her nostalgic feelings. It wasn't Sir Mins fault, Namjoon delegated him as the new general and he was just doing his job, she couldn't blame him.

"Your highness is everything alright?" Hyemin asked, worried since this has been the most upset she's seen the princess before.

"I am as good as I can be right now Hyemin." Hana flashed her a small smile before being back to her solemn expression.

Hyemin gave her a sponge bath, quick and easy and changed her into a new night gown. When Hana entered back into the room, her heart sank for when she saw Sir Min, standing by the window, back facing towards her, he looked exactly like Jimin did, except his hair was dark as night, but in the moonlight, it didn't make any difference.

"Do you feel better your highness?" Yoongi asked when he turned around, seeing as she entered the bed with ease in a new garment.

"Much. Thank you Sir Min." She replied simply before turning over to sleep, "Goodnight."

A small pause, "Goodnight your highness."

Yoongi watched her for a moment, prior to waking her up from her nightmare, he noticed a small birthmark of a crescent moon just under her ear on her neck was apparent. It flashed nostalgic memories to his childhood where he saw the same birthmark on a young boy he played with at a young age, but that couldn't be right. It was a peasant boy, much like him in his childhood, and this was the princess, but something in him could see the resemblance and similarities in her features.

Especially that day when she barged into his quarters back at the barracks, he knew of the princess but in that moment where she looked up at him with those lost grey eyes, he was reminded of that time he first met his friend during his childhood days.