Chapter 33: Sophie

Sorry for the filler chapter, I just spent two hours on a different chapter for a different story so I'm fresh out of ideas. I'll try to update soon!

When I heard Keefe's voice, I froze. Slowly, I sat up and looked over, and there he was. In one piece, barely, but still. 

"Keefe?"

He nodded. A tear slipping down his cheek. He got up, and sat down next to me. I sat up and hugged him, crying now. 

"Everyone told me you were dead! Thank god you're not. Where...are we by the way?"

His smile faded. "With the rebels."

Then we heard movement, and Keefe ran back to his bed, and some nurses came in to clean me off. When they finished, they pulled a curtain around my bed, giving me a change of clothes and telling me to go to sleep. I stared at the ceiling for hours, just thinking. I'd been with Fitz for the past few weeks, but now that Keefe was alive...what was I supposed to do? I still had an entire selection at home! As I debated with myself, I drifted off to sleep. 

<><><><><><><><> 

The next few days were the same. Wake up, breakfast, talk to Keefe, sleep, lunch, sleep, dinner, sponge bath, talk to Keefe, sleep. Every. Single. Day. 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my breakfast tray on my nightstand and sighed. Yet another day. The same thing, for who knows how long.