Chapter 34

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook is sitting next to Byeol a he is teaching him how to read and write. Byeol is listening to His Hyungie very well. Suddenly they heard footsteps approaching closer to them. They look at the direction where the sound came from, until Mrs. Kim is in View.

"Hey Kookie, Byeol I'd asked Jimin earlier as to where I might find you and turns out his right. You two always hang out in the library." Mrs. Kim said.

"Yeah..." Jungkook said with a soft smile.

"Anyway dear, What are you doing?" Mrs.kim asked.

"Ah~ I'm teaching Byeol how to read." Jungkook said.

"Oh? That's good. Your a really are a good Older brother. I bet you'll be a good Wife and A Luna as well." Mrs. Kim said and Jungkook blush shyly, he wasn't used to get compliments like this.

"Thank You Mrs. Kim..." Jungkook said.

"Nah~ Don't call me Mrs. Kim, Call me Mom already after all your my Son's mate so your like my son as well." Mrs. Kim said.

"Oh... Okay Mom." Jungkook said Mrs. Kim felt happy as she hug Jungkook tightly. "Waahh~ it felt like I had a second son!! I'm so 😊" Mrs. Kim said with a smile and Jungkook just chuckled softly.

"Anyway dear. My husband wanted to talk to you alone. Its about you being the Luna of Daegu, are you willing to talk to him? His not forcing you though, If your not ready we could always talk about this other times." Mrs. Kim said and Jungkook look down thinking.

In truth, he wasn't ready to become a Luna of a Pack. Being a Luna means he have the same responsibility as the Alpha leader. He would work and lead the pack. Though, the leader is still the Alpha, but he would become a leader as well. Its like the Alpha is the King and the Luna is the queen and R they work hard to take leads and work for the goods of their pack/kingdom. Its a big responsibility for Jungkook who didn't even finish highschool.

But... He can't say no to this. He can't change the way that Taehyung is born to be an Alpha leader, he can't walk out in this situation. Taehyung is kind enough to give them a home, maybe more than just a home. Taehyung gives him a new family to start with. Taehyung... Is kind, nice and handsome as well. So, it's easy for Jungkook to fall inlove with his mate that's why he can't just leave because he doesn't want to be the Luna of Daegu.

So he gather all his courage and smile at Mrs. Kim. "It's okay Mrs- I mean Mom. I'm gonna talk to Mr. Kim about it." Jungkook said with a smile.

Mrs. Kim smile softly at Jungkook. " okay dear~ His waiting for you in Taehyung's office. ." Mrs. Kim said and Jungkook nod. Jungkook look at Byeol "I'll be back okay?" Jungkook said and Byeol just nod. "I'll be going now Mom." Jungkook said.

"Okay dear." Mrs. Kim said and Jungkook walk out from the library. Mrs. Kim then turn to Byeol.

"What did your older Brother teach you?" Mrs. Kim said as she look at the book that placed infront of Byeol. Byeol just pointed the book and Mrs. Kim sat beside Byeol.

"You don't mind if I teach you right?" Mrs. Kim said and Byeol shook his head.

Mrs. Kim then happily teaches Byeol, she felt like she was young again and Byeol is Taehyung when he was still a child. She felt nostalgic somehow.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫