ITS BEEN AGES.

okay so.
It's been ages.
I'm so sorry for not being able to write.

I'm currently starting to write again, I've had covid and I'm just getting over it but I'm good now.

Do you ever have a feeling where you want to read until the early hours of the morning when you're ill..but ur mind is mentally exhausted? That was me all the time from halfway through the summer until now. Ahaha.

anyways.

I'm sorry guys I let u down with the updates, I'll be as quick as I can be.

Keep hanging on, love shai.

How's it been for you guys? Been on dracotiktok again? Gosh it's been over a year. How time flies. Remember the songs...Daisy, Love and War, Arctic Monkeys, MOTHER MOTHER? oh my gosh.

I've left a space here to talk about mental and physical health. how are you all doing? ——>

(also I'm going to spread some awareness on covid.
if your healthy and young it doesn't matter, covid still has long term after effects. it's hard to keep your anxiety at bay when you have it and you try not to think negatively, but wear your mask and I hope you all are safe as you can be. I'm just saying this as before I thought it was a thing that completely knocked you out and then a couple of weeks you would get over it, but it's hard to. STAY SAFE. especially in schools and that because here in the UK they are rising more than ever. Hope you guys are coping physically and mentally.)

_____

You are literally my motivation.

see you soon. <333