17

S A I N T

Just as I was about to finish discussing some things with the commission-the other crime families-I heard the most delightful sound, and just like them, I turned to see who it was

Just as I was about to finish discussing some things with the commission-the other crime families-I heard the most delightful sound, and just like them, I turned to see who it was. Never would I had guessed my Angel would be standing there with a violin tucked underneath her chin.

Everyone couldn't take their eyes off of her. I couldn't really blame them seeing as her every stroke of the bow generated the most heavenly vibrations. Even in that white dress surrounded by darkness, she had a halo floating just above her head. There were wings spread out behind her back. She was, in every way, an angel.

It pissed me off that she didn't listen, but at the same time, I enjoyed watching her. I thought it was computers, but no, she was deep in her element only with a bow dancing with the strings of her violin.

Once she finished, she opened eyes-those pure brown eyes, and they were directed right at me. I could see fear coursing through her and it was enough to satisfy me.

It wasn't until I saw the son of a bitch, Dante Morelli, bend down to whisper something into my angel's ears. There was a long list of people I despised and the idiot playboy who sunk his teeth into any pretty girl that passed him was one of them. Everything he got in life was handed to him, but he always liked to brag about struggle. He wouldn't know the first thing about struggle even if it smacked him in the face.

I clenched my fists before storming to the stage where Dante began to place his hand on my Angel-my little hacker.

I had to resist my every murderous instinct to kill him as he helped her off the stage.

"Angel!" I barked.

She immediately jumped, and it was hard not to focus on the rise and fall of those breasts that were so close to slipping out of the fabric. The edge of her tan areola was peeking out of her dress. All I could recognize was fire, knowing that Dante could see a part of her that belonged to me.

Dante turned to me with a smirk on his face.

"Bring your ass here," I seethed.

She immediately began walking toward me, her hips unintentionally swaying in her dress. Dante stood there with his hands in his pockets, but I couldn't ignore the way his eyes were glued to her ass. God, if we were anywhere else, I'd kill him without a second thought.

"I-I tried looking for yo-" she began.

"Come here," I ordered. Her brows pulled together as she stepped closer towards me. I grasped her by her neck, bringing her face mere inches from mine.