college

she sighed, stepping inside the neatly organised dorm

she sighed, stepping inside the neatly organised dorm. just as she walks in, she sees her "roomie", on her bed, scrolling through her phone.

"oh hi" she awkwardly smiled, rude for yeona not to smile back, so she did. she quickly broke the eye-contact with her, sitting on her bed. "how's spring break?"  gisselle asked.

"it was okay." she replied simply, laying on her bed. "our lectures will start the day after tommorow." yeona replied a simple "okay" before walking away to the toilet.

they both don't really have a bad history together, they just seem like they don't click with each other, or in other words, not passing each others' vibes.

Or maybe they just don't show any effort in doing the right thing— befriending one another.

yeona came back, laying on her bed once again, scrolling through her phone, and that's when a notification popped up.

memesource : you arrived at your campus?

stupid yeona did not realized she's smiling like an idiot, a total idiot, it's humiliating to see her face right now. rather embarrassing.

memesource
4.50 p.m

memesource
you arrived at your campus?

yeona
yes, now please stop disturbing
me

memesource
our lectures starts the day
after tomorrow

yeona
tomorrow by together?

yeona
😩

memesource
ma boy terry sounds
like he just got divorced for the
5th time

yeona
NO LEAVE HIM ALONE 😭

memesource
damn imy already

yeona
simp

memesource
im such a simp for you
that i'm infront of your
campus rn.

yeona
YOU WHAT

narration

yeona directly stood up from the bed, turning her gaze to the japanese who is seems to be in a deep sleep, and wore her shoes before running out of her dorm.

she called his number, him picking up almost immediately, "where are you?" she asked, out of breath looking for him, "i don't know, your campus... is a little confusing." she furrowed her eyebrows. "can you describe your surroundings?"

"uh..there's a lady here selling rice cakes," jake looked around his area.

"got it, wait for me." she continue walking towards him, hanging up the call. the walking felt like a whole marathon, it made her feel tired.

"yeona! here!" jake called her as he was her figure not that far from him, "yes idiot that's why im walking this way." she sighed, jake let out a few giggles, before locking their arms. "you came here for me." he smiled.

"and what about it? it's not like i like to be with my roommate anyways." she huffed, "why? is she mean?" jake asked, stopping them from walking.

"no, i just don't talk to her, anyway, wanna eat some rice cakes?" jake eyes lightened, nodding like a puppy.
yeona smiled, before bringing him to the lady he mentioned just now.

"excuse me, can we get two sets of rice cakes?" she called for the elder. "ofcourse, sweetie." she smiled. while waiting, jake started a conversation.

"where do you want to go after this?" he asked receiving a soft "idk" from the girl. "bummer, im answering my own question, let's go to the park!" he sang the word park, excited.

"whatever makes you happy, jakey." she mumbled, making the boy widened his eyes by the sudden nickname. before jake could answer, yeona received a phone call from yuna. "wait here," she told jake before giving full attention to the person on the other line. "what do you want."

"girlfriend?" the lady suddenly asked jake. "no, we just met a few weeks ago." jake smiled. "do you like her?" the lady eyed him, teasingly.

"well, i do tell her i like her every chance i get, but she thought of it as normal flirting , or just me speaking nonsense. i don't blame her, we just met." jake sighed, receiving the plastic bag the later gave.

"well, everything needs a first time, you can tell her what you really feel, and reassure her that you're not joking, so grab your chance, kid." the lady winked, before turning her attention to another customer. jake softly smiled, before walking towards the girl.

"he's here. i need to go, good luck honey." she laughed, before turning to the boy. "why good luck? is yuna taking her exams?" yeona laughed harder.

"no, her boyfriend introduced her to his mom, they're meeting eachother later." she snickered, walking away from him as he follows.

he pulls her hand, making them sit on a bench, as the sky is almost at it's emo phase. (im so wrong for this, please forgive me)

they ate their rice cakes, telling jokes, that made them laugh at how bad they were, so bad that they  almost choke on their rice cakes. "okay, why did the chick cross the road?" jake asked her, yeona gave up on answering as the answer is probably isn't going to make sense after all.

"why, sim?" she looked at him. "cuz the chick is chicken." jake snorts as the girl laughed, people around them would smile looking at them (not all, some would think they're nuts)

they laughed, and laughed until the laughing dies, silence remains in between them.

"yeona can i tell you something?"

hi it's me again😅✌️😚 HAVE YALL READ THE BOOK "Under the Sky In Room 553 I Discovered You and I" CUZ HELPSKDKDKJRJR

HAVE YALL READ THE BOOK "Under the Sky In Room 553 I Discovered You and I" CUZ HELPSKDKDKJRJR

i haven't cried over a book for so long and as a person who rarely shows emotion, and is grey as fuck, this book is sad. (It's a TXT ff btw moas)