Chapter 6

It now has been about two weeks since I started school. Ava and I have become a lot closer and sit together at lunch. I have now started to call the bad kid group the leathers , because they wear their leather jackets every day and don't even take them off for gym class u was gonna call the the leather, and they won't leave me alone always asking about what they meant when they said I didn't have any family yes they are still bothering me about that.

Anyways right now I'm sitting in math class when all of a sudden my phone rings and everyone was staring. I scrabbled to get my phone out. Once I have it I look at the screen and it is a call from Blythe's day care. I quickly answer the phone and leave the class the call went a little like this.

L-Luara
D-Daycare

D:"Hello is this Ms.Grey"

L:"Yes this is she is Blythe ok"

D:"well ma'am that's why I'm calling Blythe fell off the slide and has hurt her arm"

L:"I'll be right there"

As soon as I said that I ran out of school and was emiditly thankful that Kay has been letting me use her car since she learnt that mine was in the shop. And raced to the daycare to get Blythe. When I got there I went straight in and the first thing I saw was my angel crying cradling her arm. I rushed over to her and held her while she cried. I then gathered her up in my arms and rushed and put her in the car. I was freaking out because my baby is hurt.

We soon got to the hospital and I took her in to the emergency room and signed her in but of course they didn't take my baby back right away. They made us sit there with her bawling her eyes out on my lap cradling her arm for 2 Hours. That's right 2 freaking hours. When we got back to a room they did x-rays and then made us wait for another 2 hours by then Blythe had stopped crying and was now whining about being bored, and how she deserved an ice cream because she had a boo boo. They came back in and told me she had broke her arm in two different places.

They put her in a pink cast at her request and sent us on our way after I signed a few papers. I had a shift at the diner in an hour so we went home and got dressed thy then we went to the dinner early. As soon as we got there Kay spotted us and ran straight over asking what happened and if she need to sue somebody. I just chuckled and shacked my head.

"Kay calm down she just fell off the slide at school and broke her arm the doctor said it should be healed in about 6 weeks." I said to Kay reassuringly . "Oh think God my baby is ok."

After Kay made sure to give Blythe a lot and I mean a lot of kisses we sat down and got some food. Blythe got Mac and Cheesse, fries and a small choclate milkshake. While I had a burger, fries and a vanilla milkshake. After we got done eating it was time for my shift. While I worked Hay went out and got her skittles because her exact words were "My baby needs her favorite candy since she broke her precious little arm."

About an hour into the shift the doorbell rings and gets who just had to walk in...... did ya guess the leathers  because if ya did then your right. I was in server duty tonight so that just made it a whole lot better not. I walked up to them and asked them what they wanted.

They all looked at me like I grew two heads. Like is it so suprising I work.  Anyway after they snapped ed d out of it they began to order

"I'll have a large strawberry milkshake with and order of fries." Noah ordered.

"I'll have a large choclate milkshake with a burger and fries" Ethan ordered.

"I'll have a large mint choclate chip milkshake."Elijah ordered.

"I'll get a large oreo milkshake with a hotdog" Oliver order.

"I'll have a Banna milkshake with some mack-n-cheesse." Baily ordered.

"Alright, is that all I can get y'all?" I asked

They all shook their heads and I went and put their orders in. As i turned around Blythe came running up to me showing a me a picture she drew. She gave it to me and ran back off to find Hay or Kay. You might be wondering why I just let my daughter run off by herself in a restraunt that is because I I knew etyer Hay or Kay was close by.

Soon the leathers order was ready and I gave it to them. After that it was time for me to head home so I grabbed Blythe and said goodbye to Hay and Kay and since they were in the back office I could go out the back door and make it to my car with out the leathers seeing me.

I made it to my car and drove home and feed Blythe some tatter tots and mac-n-cheesse. After she ate I wrapped her cast in a trash bag and gave her a bath then got her dressed in her matching onesie unicorn Pjs that was an exact replica of mine that then got her to brush her teeth and then put her to bed and got myself some food wich was just a bowl of cereal. I would have done my homework but since I left school early I didn't get any. I took a shower and got my matching pjs on and went to bed.

Their matching pjs:

A/N:

Meant to put this out earlier but I got distracted then forgot so sorry I'm just not very organized sorry if it's bad but please dont be mean about it I'm trying but positive feedback is welcome if I spelled anything wrong or something like that thanks for being patience here's three quotes since you had to wait so long.

Love, Kay (kisses😘😘)