67. Toms day

Toms Pov.:

"Thank you darling, see you later today." he said and kissed her lips before he left. He got in his car and drove off, but not to meet up with Haz and Tuwain.

He didn't liked to lie do her. But it was worth it. He didn't liked to leave her like that. But it was worth it. It was worth it, because today he would fine the perfect ring for her. He is going to meet up with Josh and Evelyn in the mall to go to a jeweller and get the perfect ring for her.

After a 30 minutes drive he finally parked at the mall. He put his cap and then walked to the entrance where Josh and Evelyn would be.

"I feel bad. She asked me to help her with the house and i needed to lie to her." Josh said as soon as he saw him.

"Same, man. You don't know how bad i feel the last weeks, to lie that much to her. How did you survive this ?" he asked.

"Not a clue, mate." Josh hugged him.

"How you doing Evelyn ?" he asked her and hugged her.

"I feel bad that you need to lie to her but i'm also happy that i didn't really needed to lie to her." she said.

"Well, after this is only one more secret. Then it's all over." he said.

"You have everthing planed ?" Josh asked.

"Yes, just need to buy that ring and then i'm ready. Everthing is also planed for you." he said.

"Okay perfect. Then let's get this ring." Evelyn said and they all went in. They needed a while until they found the jeweller they wanted. And luckily enough no one recognised Tom yet, well not that he is aware of.

The bell rang over the shop as the went in. Already a little intimidated of all the different kinds of rings.

"So i need you because Evelyn is a girl and can tell if the ring is good and Josh went thought this already. And i'm too nervous to do this alone." he said.

"Perfect combination." Josh said.

"Can i help you with something ?" a lady came over to us.

"Actually yes. We're looking for a proposal ring." Evelyn said exited. Thank god she isn't so nervous as he is.

"Then follow me please." the lady said and we went in the part of the shop with all the different kids of rings. "Who is the future fiance or husband ?"

"That would be me." he said.

"And who did you brought with you ?" she asked.

"Her brother and his wife." he said.

"Lovely combination. Doesn't happen that often that they would come with the brother. Okay, so what are you looking for ?" she asked.

"A proposal ring ?" he asked nervous.

"Well, i need more. Gold, silver, roségold ? A diamond, big, smal, simple, decent, extravagant, practical ?" she asked.

"Definitely something decent. Not a big diamond, she wouldn't like that. I don't really know what for a color. But it's still should look unique and not simple." he said.

"There we go. Now we know where to start. So should there be diamonds or anything different in the ring, or just a plain one ?" she asked.

"Depends on the seize. I smal one wouldn't matter but not such a big one." he said.

"Okay. Should be base of the ring be thick or more a smaller one ?" she asked.

"Smaller." he said. She nodded and got over to get some ring plates out.

"Here we have some examples for the silver ones. We have all of them in also in gold, but just for you to see how they would look. Your work is now to tell me what diamond would be too big." she said.

Tom looked over them." Thai would be too big, and that too small. I think that would be a perfect shape." he pointed at them.

"Can i say something ?" Josh asked. Everyone turned to him.

"Go on." he said.

"I think she would prefer gold. I think for something simple she wear silver but every time when we had special occasions she wore gold. Like at our wedding." Josh said.

"Than it would be gold." he said.

"Then do you see a ring that you like ?" the lady asked.

"I don't really like the single stones." he said.

"What do you mean with that ?" the lady asked.

"I think he doesn't want a single stone on it. More like a chain of little stones in a row." Evelyn said.

"Exactly." he said.

"I know what you mean." the lady said and got short time later back with new rings. She put them on the table and he already fell in love with one. "Some like these ?"

"Exactly this one." Tom pointed at it. "That one is perfect."

"You sure ?" Josh asked.

"I am, you aren't ?" he asked him.

"I think it would fit perfect to her." Josh said smiling.

"Than it would be the one." he said.

"Well than congratulations, you found your ring." the lady said. They then went thought the size of the ring and then went to the pay part. But before he could pay his phone vibrated and answered the call of Y/N's dad.

"Tom ? Can you hear me ?" her dad asked.

"Yes, loud and clearly." he said.

"Can you talk right now ?" her dad asked.

"It isn't the best time. But what do you need ?" he asked.

"Y/N thought you could cheat on her because you were gone so many times. But i think i got it out of her head." her dad said.

His eyes whined. "Really ? Oh fu-" don't swear. "Thai is really bad."

"I just wanted to tell you that. I don't know how much you need to plan anymore but maybe a little more carful." her dad said.

"Thank you so mind. I'll try my best." he gulped and then hung up. He then walked back to the others.

"You okay, Tom ? You look a bit pale." Evelyn asked him.

"Yeah, no. I will tell you later. I just want to buy this ring now and then drive back to Y/N." he said. Minutes later he was a proud owner of the proposal ring, for the love of his life. That had thought would cheat one him. He needed to make some things right.

"You can go home already. I need to buy something reall fast." he said to the others.

"Okay, well then i think we will see each other in LA again." Josh said.

"See you then." he said and rheinweines asked off, to buy the thing he bought when he felt sorry.

" he said and rheinweines asked off, to buy the thing he bought when he felt sorry

(the ring. If you like it you can use it, but when not than not.)