46

Jimin slowly opened his eyes to the dark room and squint his eyes from the light in the room,he jumped when he saw the familiar male sitting in front of him smirking at him,he look at his side and discovered he was tied to the chair.

"what the hell do you think you are doing untie me immediately"he yelled glaring at the male who let out a scoff at him.

"why should I,it's not like I have any reason to"Minho said with a smug expression while the younger let out a defeated sigh.

"what do you want with me Minho"

"are you seriously asking that"minho said in disbelief.

"your husband fucking killed taemin and here you are being lovey dovey with them i know taemin never meant anything to you but he doesn't deserve this"he spat,his deep voice was filled with pain and anger while jimin went mute not daring to speak up because deep down he knows he cause all this and Minho was right.

"you never knew how it is to lose someone important to you"he muttered giving the younger a hard look.

jimin slowly shakes his head and let out a sad sigh and look back at him.

"taemin means a lot to me and i'm sorry for what happened but i can't leave my husband because of him,i love them too much to even care about all this so please let me go"he whispered softly staring desperately at the older.

minho chuckled,hard narrowed eyes fixed on jimin.

"you really think i was going to let you go,I'm sorry but i have no intention of letting you go"he spat out and brought out a gun pointing it towards the male who stare at him with horrified expression and immediately wrapped his arms around his stomach protectively.

"please don't do this i have known you forever minho and you are not a killer"jimin admitted desperately while shaking his heads in panicked.

"then i guess you don't know me enough"he stated and cocked his gun making jimin let out screamed and immediately tensing and protecting his baby with his arms,he bit his lips so hard as he snapped his eyes shut with tears slowly sliding down his face,

"please don't kill me yet at least not until my baby come out"

he whimpered unable to control his tears as he sobbed uncontrollable clinging unto his unborn baby.

he just knew everything is over he was going to die with his baby he tried so hard to save and he is going to die leaving his two husbands who have sacrifice a lot for him and despite what they have all passed through despite all the odd they have faced all along their journey to be together but now all gone to waste.

He heard Minho sigh making him to slowly opened his eyes peeking at the older and to his dismay,

Minho slowly pulled the gun away and throw it on the floor and untied his rope around him making the younger stare at him in shock.

"W-what are you doing,were you not going to kill me"

"yes I'm but like you said am no killer and i can't never kill an innocent baby anyway so consider yourself lucky brat"he mumbled while jimin let out a giggle and jumped on him hugging him deeply.

"Get off me jimin you are heavy"he said unable to stop himself from smiling and pat the younger on the back.

"Thank you hyung,you save my baby twice i will never forget that"

"you are welcome min but let get you back to your husbands before they hunt me down"he mentioned with a scoff making jimin giggled and held onto the older hands before they exist the room.

                     +++++++++

Taehyung pace to and forth the room with his hyungs sitting down on the couch and everywhere was silent since nobody was not in any mood to start a conversation anyway.

"do you find anything yet"taehyung asked woo young and jaebum for the tenth times and the two shake their heads making him huffed in annoyance.

"Then what the hell are you doing since morning"he said in irritated tone.

"tae please calm down"Jungkook whispered sighing deeply.

"Don't fucking tell me to calm down, it's been two hours kook and they are still on this damn laptop"he yelled giving them a hard look.

"we are very sorry sir but i promise we are trying,we had been able to track the vehicles if we can tracks the location then the rest is easy"jae bum added and woo young nodded with him.

"then what if you are wrong,what if they have done something to my baby and jimin"he said as tears trickled down his face and without out a second thought Jungkook rush to him and pulled him into a hug while the male sobbed on him.

"This is all my fault"yoongi whispered sadly making hoseok sigh and give him a soothing pat on the back.

they heard the door click open and everybody in the room gasped as they saw jimin stepping in the room with Minho.

Jungkook,taehyung and jimin lips wobbles and a sob escape their lips as they attacks the smaller males in their arms.

"I really thought i never going to see you two again"jimin cried holding them so tight as if he didn't they will fade away from his arms.

"same jimin"the two said and places a kissed on his cheeks.

Jimin pulled away his faces turned into a pout as he watched the two.

"i want to eat slippery soup"he pout while the two chuckled this is more like their husband and they were very thankful for seeing the younger again safe and sound.

"I don't know what that is but anything for my babies"taehyung beam and scooped the younger bridal style making him giggled as they went into their room.

"well this is awkward"jaebum mentioned with a chuckle he glance at wooyoung and noticed the male was in daze while staring at Minho,

Jaebum snort loudly and snapped his fingers in front of the male bringing him out of his dreamland making the male turned to him and jaebum pointed towards Minho and a blush rise to wooyoung face and look away from him.he clear his throat before walking to Minho direction.

"would you like to follow us to the station for a cup of coffee"he asked while Minho lifted a brow at him.

"That's not how to arrest a suspected criminal wooyoung"jae bum scoff and rolled his eyes.

"you are under arrest for kidnapping park jimin but don't worry you are not going to jail i promise"he added making Minho let out a chuckle and nodded at him while jaebum shakes his head at the male totally done.

"Can i asked what we are still doing here"jin asked turning to namjoon.

"that's our fate to just being extra in this story named husbands"namjoon added with a sigh.

"And we are going to be extras for six months straight"yoongi sneered and rolled his eyes.

"just by thinking of it makes me shivered"