𝟑𝟖. 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

" 𝐈'm finna go crazy in this bitch" Zymeir mumbled as he rubbed Kafeyah's hand

It's been another two weeks and he was ready for her to wake up, like right now.

" Cmon baby wake up fa' me mhm? Our lil baby good only person missing is you" he sighed.

Gladly for their loved ones, Kafeyah's vitals been improving meaning that her body is more than ready to carry their baby. She'd still have to be on best rest though.

" If you wake up right now i'll buy you that lil puppy" he investigated.

Once he saw that it wasn't working he tried something else " Fuck that if you wake up right now i'll buy you 2 puppies. Take it or leave it"

Once she didn't react he sighed and kept rubbing her hand. But this time it was different, her hands were actually warm when usually they were cold.

" Kafeyah stop fuckin' playin'." he looked at her waiting for something to happen.

She squeezed his hand and he was up within seconds. " Baby?" he got closer to her.

Kafeyah opened one of her eyes and closed it right back because it was too bright.

Once she adjusted to the light she opened both of her eyes and looked around the room before meeting Zymeir's happy glare.

" Y-you said two puppies right?" she asked smiling.

Zymeir waisted no time and brung her in a passionate kiss. He's been waiting on that forever, the day he could finally feel her warms lips on his. The day her soft voice would be saying his name. The day she'd wake up.

" I missed you so much princess. Don't do that no more" he sternly said before pecking her lips.

" I'm sorry" she put her head down.

" Hey" he lifted her chin up " It's okay my princess, only thing that matters is that you're up and able to be there for our lil baby" he smiled.

" Yeah, our lil baby" she mumbled looking down at her stomach and rubbing it.

" Lemme go call these nurses" he said before pressing on the emergency button.

" Baby that's only for emergencies, you supposed to press here" she showed him the right button.

" Ok and? This a motherfuckin' emergency fuck" he mugged the air.

" Stop muggin' i don't like it" she frowned.

" I'm sorry mama" he kissed her forehead.

" Awe you finally up!" Nurse James cooed. " I'm nurse James, i've been taking care of you but with the help of this young man right here. But how are you feeling honey?" she smiled.

" I'm alright, but my back hurts a lot" she complained.

" That's completely normal, your spine was damaged but the surgeons almost fixed everything. It'll hurt for a few more weeks before it'll go away. I'll give you some painkillers and you should be fine for a few hours. Do you have any questions?"