Hero's Crumble

I love you... but I've chosen where I stand

"Todoroki! Focus!" I shouted to Enji as I helped Izuku stand

"Father! He's coming, father!" Shoto shouted.

Enji was still in a state of shock. He couldn't believe his own son was still alive. He couldn't believe that Hawks had actually killed Best Jeanist. He couldn't believe any of it.

"Don't push it.." I muttered to Izuku. I knew what he was going to do and there's no point and stopping it.

FLASHFIRE FIRST!

Prominence-

Before that could happen though.. an attack of cables came from the sky.

"Apologizes for being unfashionably late!! Best Jeanist will now be returning to work starting today!" Hakamata shouted, controlling the cables to capture Machia and the rest of the League.

"So much for being missing!" Bakugo grumbled.

"This.. guy! You were dead! That was a real body!" Dabi exclaimed.

"You bit off more than you could chew and it fell apart like some frayed denim!" Hakamata stated.

"Even if you're alive.. The Todoroki Family's past won't be brushed under the rug, right?! Shoto!" Dabi asked.

While that was happening, Hado flew up and tried to attack Spinner and Tomura. Only for her to move right into Enji's flames.

"Hado!" Shoto shouted.

"Hahaha! What a mess, huh Endeavor! Look! Another starry-eyed kid with a bright future, burned to ashes! By your flames!" Dabi laughed.

"QUIT IT!!" Shoto shouted.

Before-

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Machia made an attempt to break free. Tomura gave an order.

"So you sent that villain!? Natsu was nearly killed! The brother you said you crawled and cried to!! That Natsu!!" Shoto went to attack Dabi.

"Then that would mean Endeavor would suffer." Dabi stated.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!" Shoto asked.

"You got it, Shoto! Your big brother has completely lost any feeling for anything!" Dabi stated, blasting a wave of fire.

"Tou... ya." Shoto fought against the flames.

"Finally, I can kill you.." Dabi trailed off.

More Nomu then started coming over.

"Best Jeanist!" Izuku shouted.

Hakamata needs to focus on Machia.. if he doesn't, the heroes are screwed.