31

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

The room was silent among the three of them. The only noise that was heard was the ticking sound from the clock. Blu ran her hands down her face, groaning lowly. She had been sitting here for about ten to fifteen minutes waiting for the results. Brittney had came to her house, crying and begging for help.

Finding out she was pregnant devastated her. Being a teen mom is something she never imagined to happen before. Of course, it was her fault for opening her legs and now she was pregnant. However, a part of her didn't want to believe it just yet. Which is the reason why she was over at Blu house with Angel, sitting and waiting for the results.

"Oh my god!" Brittney exclaimed, tossing her head back. Angel roll her eyes, twirling around in Blu chair.

"How long is this going to take?" Brittney asked, impatiently. Blu ignored her question, reaching over and grabbing the pregnancy box. She turned it around, reading the back.

"It said it'll be like ten to fifteen minutes." Blu answered nonchalant. She didn't want to be doing all this since she was extremely tired. She hadn't gotten any sleep since she started her midterms.

School was stressing her out, sports was stressing her out. Everything was stressing her out all together and all she wanted to do was sleep right beside her man.

"We been sitting here for a long ass time, I don't have time for this." Brittney spoke, throwing her hands up. She picked up the three pregnancy tests then read them.

"Pregnant...pregnant...fucking pregnant! Fuck!" She shouted throwing the tests down on the floor.

"Brittney, don't mess up my room or your going to be the one cleaning it up." Blu told her, tiredly.

"Fuck your room right now, Blu. We need to worry about me being pregnant." She remarked, Angel groaning loudly.

"Jesus, Brittney, it's not all about you!" Angel shouted, making Blu jump a little.

"The hell you mean it's not about me? We're here for me!" Brittney shouted back. Blu sigh, running her hands down her face.

Sleep...that's all she wanted.

"Your ignorant as fuck. First you come barging here crying like a bitch and begging for help because you decided to open your fucking legs. And now your over here mad as fuck. Maybe keep your legs close and not fuck other people's boyfriends." Angel retorted, completely pissed off.

Brittney roll her eyes, "Your seriously still stuck on that? Get the hell over it Angel, that was two years ago!" Brittney shouted back. Angel shook her head, standing up to her feet.

"Your a fucking asshole. And yes I'm still stuck on that because your my best fucking friend. Not only that, but you don't even help me out when I need it badly. But, you want my help when you find out your pregnant. Not even that, but you want your sister help when you been an asshole to her as well. You can't act a certain way towards soils then expect them to just have your back. That's not how that shit works!" Angel spatted, getting up in Brittney face.

"Angel, you don't want to have a problem with me cause it won't it pretty for you." Brittney threatened, stepping closer to Angel leaving no space between the two.