12.

Third person POV

Mew felt Gulf was bit moving a bit. He quickly closed his eyes.

Gulf woke up...and saw Mew still asleep. He slowing tried to move his hand without disturbing other...

But Mew quickly held it..."No...Dont go" he said in bit sleepy voice..

"Mew...You are awake? How are you feeling?"

He slowly opened his eyes and nodded his head. "better.."

"You want Water?"

"No...stay!" Mew said.

"You okay na?" Gulf sat back to his place.

Mew gave him weak smile..."Thankyou"

"Mew...why did you go near the pool if you dont know swimming?" He asked.

"I was...just explaining them and dint realise...sorry" he looked down

"Hey...Dont say sorry. Please be careful next time. I wont be there everytime."

"why? " Mew asked.

"what why?"

He just shook his head. "Nothing...Gulf...thankyou" He said sincerely again.

"im glad you are fine..but you really have aquaphobia?"

"Yes....umm...when I was small, I drown in lake...since then.."

"Ohhh."

"Gulf you have learnt swimming?"

"Yeah. Actually with dad I would go to learn swimming. I really loved swimming but..." he stopped saying.. He remembered how his mom scolded him when he went for swimming after his dad's death. After that he promised that he wont swim.

"But?"

He was brought back from past..."No...nothing..."
He went silent.

Mew realised again he is not ready to open yet.

"Gulf...I understand you dont wanna tell. But when one day You feel comfortable to open, then can you please tell me...I really wanna know about you" He said sincerely...

Gulf was bit surprised listening to him...

Mew could see his reaction...he thought Gulf was uncomfortable with his words... "Wh...what I mean to say is...We're friends na. So.."

Gulf slowly nodded and gave sweet smile.

"I should get back to work" Mew said.

"No no...rest for today.."

"But"

"No but...you said we're friends na. So you should listen to your friend. And if you wont work for one day then company wont sink right!"

If someone would have listened to their conversation, they would feel like Alpha Wife is commanding her husband

Mew like a sincere husband nodded his head in response.

"Good..now you rest. I will bring something to eat." Gulf said.

"Okay"

"What you'd like to eat?"

"SUSHIII" Mew like an excited kid answered.

"Aahh...right! We are not sick. We want to eat Sushi, crispy spicy pork.. Am I correct?" Gulf said in taunting tone.

Listening to him Mew pouted "I want to eat Sushi"

"Mew...you are sick...I will bring Porridge okay?"

"But...sushi?"

"When you will be better then"

"Okay" Mew was still pouting.

"You know...no one would believe that you are the CEO, they know" Gulf laughed.

"Because they are not you" Mew said slowly so that the other doesnt listen to him..he was looking at the beauty.

"you said something?"

"I...Im hungry"

"Okay...I will bring...you take rest."

'this is first time Mew.. You are behaving like this...after all he is Gulf" Mew was blushing  on his own thoughts.

Gulf informed others too that Mew was Okay.

And days went by...

Mew Gulf had become good friends. They would go for lunch sometimes.

Listening to Gulf stories and thoughts, he couldnt stop himself from falling more. He would watch Gulf from his cabin secretly. He would sometimes go to his desk and talk to him.

Maria, Bam and Boun could see a great change in Mew.

But Mew still had doubt, was Gulf having same feelings? He could see Gulf was considering him good friend. But more than that? Was it possible?

.
.
.
.
-$-