The Aftermath

We may have ended the war.. but it doesn't feel like we've won.

Those who survived on the frontlines, along with the corps tasked with rescue and takedown, headed to the front

Those who could still move, tried to prevent Tomura from retreating. They're efforts were useless with the Near-High Ends, toyed with the heroes.

Out of the 10 Nomu's, 3 were disposed of. The other 7 were in unknown locations.

The remaining members of the League, were also in unknown locations.

Machia and Mr.Compress we're detained along with Re-Destro, Geten, Trumpet, and the Paranormal Liberation Front members gathered for the meeting and those on the front lines.

In total, 16,929 people were detained, 132 were missing, and many supporters were overpowered.

Many lives were lost. A few of them included,

Crust, X-Less, Native...

Midnight.

Society was crumbling... history was repeating.

And to make matters worse...

Jack used Tomura's body to break into Tartarus. Helping to free many of the prisoners and his own body.

Hours later, more and more prisons were being broken into.

The commission building was even broken into.
(Y/N, despite having a strong dislike to the Commission, still would care for their lives.)

2 DAYS LATER : Y/N's POV

"LET GO OF ME ASSHOLES!" I shouted, pushing the doctors back.

"L/N. You have to rest, especially. You're body isn't reacting as it should." A doctor advised.

"I'm not resting until I see my fucking son!" I growled, limping towards Izuku's room.

"Ah- seriously this guy just won't stop!" It was Mineta and Sato who were trying to hold Bakugo back.

"L/N! Get back to your room. We'll contact you through your mind!"

"Fuck off, Daigoro. I'm going in there." I growled under my breath.

"Y/N! M/N! L/N! Get back to your room!"

"You ask a lot of me, brother. Now stop talking to me or I'm going to blow up this hospital." I growled, grabbing Bakugo and pulling him inside the room with me.

"This is a private talk. I suggest you give us some space." I glared at the doctors before closing the door.

"L/N, sir-" Yagi's eyes widened.

"He's connected to the previous users. I being the stupid idiot I was, got part of OFA. Luckily, I was able to get rid of my connection with AFO temporarily." I stated quickly before the door was opened again.