Journey in the Königliches Schloss.

"M-my house?!" Fischl was startled at the question.

"I mean.. I thought you might have all the things for your hair there, so maybe it would be better to go there.. I-I mean, it's fine if you don't want to!"

Fischl tried to calm herself down, she was mainly preoccupied because she has never invited anyone to her house so she wouldn't know how to handle that alone, because she was sure that her parents weren't in the house yet.

After thinking for a while, maybe it wouldn't be so hard, after all, she has been friends with Bennett for quite some time, and also, she doubted the boy would complain if she messed something up.. Which was kind of worrying, now that she thought about it.

"Ehem.. Very well! Consider thyself blessed, for I, the Prinzessin der Verurteilung, has allowed thee the entrance to the Königliches Schloss! Rejoice, you shalt receive the best treatment this mere mortal world has seen!"

"Mein Fraülen says that we are going to her house, and to make yourself at home when you're there."

Bennett's eyes lit up, it was also his first time going to a friend's house, so he was pretty excited. "Thanks, Prinzessin!"

"The rest of the royal family has not returned from their own journey, so we will have free reign for an unknown amount of time, may the strings of fate decide."

"So.. Your parents aren't home yet?" He has been learning to understand Fischl's peculiar way of speaking little by little, but he's still having quite a lot of trouble.

"Indeed, my loyal servant." Without another word, she started walking in the direction of her house, with his friend following right behind her.

Deep breaths, ■■■ . Deep breaths. He'll go just for the tips, and then you'll part ways from the rest of the day, just that, nothing else. There's no need to worry, and you both can just stay in the main room.

After some time, they arrived at her home, and, with a deep breath, she opened the door and stepped to the side.

"Ehm.. Come! Enjoy thyself in the Königliches Schloss! I shalt make the preparations for your royal training, prithee, wait here."

As Fischl wandered off to get the things she uses (and also calm herself a little more), Bennett started to look around the house, it seemed pretty normal for someone as eccentric as his friend was, but he thought for a while and remembered that she mentioned her parents not being home, so he thought that maybe it was because of them.

I wonder what her room looks like... Wait, don't think about that! He slapped himself. You just came for some tips, that's all.

The house looked like a normal one you'd see everywhere, which had its own charm.

Well, normal until you saw all the books lying around, it seems like someone spent a lot of time reading here, was it Fischl? He didn't know she liked to read this much, maybe he'll talk to her about it later.

His sight didn't keep wandering around for long due to his friend arriving with some things.

"Hehe! Are thy ready to begin your royal training, my loyal companion?" Fischl put a bunch of bathroom utensils on a desk that was in front of the couch. "We shalt get started right now, we do not have time to waste."

He sat on the couch with an enthusiastic smile, it was a simple thing that he was about to learn, but for him, Fischl always makes even the most boring things exciting and awesome.

"Very well, first, thy shalt know that colder water is best for thy hair, because..." The girl kept going and going.

Bennett seemed like he had smoke coming out of his ears, he couldn't understand much of what his blonde friend said. "U-uhm.. Where is Oz, Prinzessin?"

"Ozvaldo? I'm afraid he was called by the Adventurer's guild, I told him to go because we shouldst not have problems while in the Königliches Schloss.. Well, like I was sayi-"

"Wait!" Bennett interrupted her. "W-why don't you.. Uh.. Why don't you try to explain it with more.. Practical approach?" He just wanted to understand.