The royal date.

"I kinda just said it and.. Now I don't know where to take her, we're supposed to meet in a few hours too" Bennett was sitting in a tree stump near the entrance of Wolvendom.

"Hmm... Razor doesn't know Princess, can't give Bennett help." Near him was one of his best friends, the spiky grey-haired boy that was raised by wolves, Razor.

"Don't worry about it, I came here to think about it too.. Wait, now I'm curious, have you gone on any dates?"

"No.. Don't know love. Only Lupical love."

"You'll find someone soon, I'm sure of it." He patted the wolf boy's back. "Hm... You know a lot more than me about all the places around here, do you know any pretty ones?"

"Hmm.." Razor kept thinking for a bit. "Only explore to hunt, but Razor remembers pretty place over there." He pointed to Stormterror's laid. "Many monsters too.. And no meat."

"Huh.. It's pretty, but.." He remembered the last time he went there with Fischl and clenched his fist. "Yeah, It's too dangerous." Bennett laid down on the stump and heavily sighed. "Ahh, this is harder than I thought."

"Big tree, also pretty... And calm."

"Windrise..? Yeah, that'd be a good spot, thanks, Razor!" He stood up and hugged him before sitting again. "That's one thing down then, thanks again."

"Good luck, Razor is happy for you." The boy gave him a small smile.

"Thanks, I'm still kind of scared though.. My luck is just-" An apple fell on his head. "a roulette now.. Ouch.."

"Sure she doesn't mind."

"If you say so.." He looked at the clear sky, silently hoping that the weather would stay that way. ".. Oh crap, I gotta go now if I want to get ready." Bennett quickly stood up. "See you later Razor!" He ran off to Mondstadt while the wolf boy bid him goodbye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you really going in your normal outfit?.. And bring your bow?"

"Yeah, you never know when a slime or a hilichurl is going to appear, Ma." Fischl tried to keep her enthusiasm discreet as she talked to her parents.

The girl was looking at the mirror, preparing herself, both in presentation and mentally. She wasn't expecting Bennett to be the first to ask the other one out on a date, so she wanted to take the lead in this one.

"When you come back, can I meet the boy? I want to see what made you fall for him."

"D-Dad! I didn't-.." She sighed. "I'm going now, bye!" She quickly left the house as her dad laughed.

She was wearing her usual adventuring outfit because she didn't have anything else that looked fit for the occasion.. She wasn't expecting to ever have a date after all. She was going to make sure to be ready for the next one.

...

I haven't even had the first and I'm already thinking about the second one..

She was happy to say the least though, she always wanted to have one but she kind of gave up on it due to having almost no friends.

After a while, she stood in the gate of the city, waiting for the boy to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bennett was rushing his preparations, he showered and prepared himself quickly as he arrived kind of late due to some hilichurls on the way home.

He also was going in his normal outfit, but he fixed the bits where it was broken or worn out, he wanted to look presentable after all. The boy also made sure to use the tips Fischl gave him, he wasn't really expecting it to happen, but deep down he wanted to see if the girl recognized it.