𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓂𝓅𝒾𝑜𝓃

{A/N : Sorry about not giving you the whole age potion thing but in the story Fred and George are of age ): }

THIRD PERSON
"I don't want to be here." Y/N folded her arms after being dragged into the Great Hall by Harry. They wanted to watch everyone put their names into the goblet and support them.

"Well you're here and you aren't going anywhere." Harry grabbed her arm and held hands with her it down by their sides.

Ron smiled and shoved his hands into his pockets. He couldn't be jealous forever it's best to just go with the flow.

Not to mention, Hermione is sooo pretty. Like so pretty and he was finally noticing that.

"You two are the cutest." Fred voiced as him and George walked up behind their fellow Gryffindors.

"But you're in our way." George pushed himself through them, splitting their hands apart. Fred laughed as they stepped into the age line and put their names in the goblet.

Hermione clapped for them and closed her book with a smile on her face. Y/N was pretty jealous but, she was happy someone she knew chose to enter.

She clapped before a crowd of Hufflepuffs shoved Cedric past the age line. He laughed and placed his name into the goblet. He turned back around as his friends cheered and spotted Y/N who was also clapping for him.

He walked over to her with his arms out wide. She stopped clapping and showed a humorous but confused expression.

"I'm glad you're okay." Cedric hugged her tightly. Y/N embraced him back and turned to Ron who shrugged.

"What are you getting at?" Y/N pulled away with narrowed brows.

"I haven't seen you since the World Cup so.. I kind of assumed the worst. Sorry." Cedric admitted guiltily. Y/N giggled and glanced at Harry who was busy talking to Ron.

"Why is it your hair's wet?" Y/N pointed out to change the subject. Cedric smiled and sighed.

"Well-"

"Cedric! Cedric! Cedric!" The Hufflepuffs crowded around Y/N and Cedric, chanting Cedric's name.

Harry turned his head, startled. Ron waved at Cedric and smiled but Cedric didn't see him and joined his Hufflepuff friends. Y/N got pulled into the crowd as well.

"Is this your girlfriend, Cedric?" Harry overheard one of the Hufflepuff's question.

"That's Y/N Dixon!" Another Hufflepuff shouted over the crowd. Ron tried to see over the crowd to see where Y/N was standing, "How'd you do it, Cedric?"

"Calm, we're not together!" Cedric laughed at all the questions and wrapped his arm around Y/N, "But I wouldn't mind." He winked at her.

"You're nothing but a flirt, Cedric." Y/N chuckled at him as he dropped his arm and laughed with her.

"That he is." Harry mumbled to Ron. Ron nodded in agreement as him and Harry folded their arms at the same time.

Y/N left the crowd and waved at the group as they left. Hermione motioned for Y/N to come sit by her and she did.

Everyone turned their heads at the door on the opposite side of the room as Y/N sat down and did the same.

Entering the room was Viktor Krum and two others behind him. He marched up to the goblet and put his name in, spotting Y/N and Hermione sitting on the side.

He smirked at them as they stared and Hermione smiled back as he walked away. Y/N shoved her shoulder with a grin and Hermione shook her head, still smiling.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

The clock tower chimed loudly as the students of Hogwarts began to crowd the Great Hall. Dumbledore quickly cleared his throat for them to settle down and they all found their seats.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for.. The champion selection!" He exclaimed before dramatically turning and dimming the small fires that were held up carefully by the statues on the wall.

Y/N sat with her elbow on the table, chin in hand.

When Dumbledore finished being dramatic, he continued on to the goblet. The blue fire changed from blue to a magenta color and the headmaster unexpectedly flinched back.

A piece of burned parchment flew out from the flames and Dumbledore caught it flawlessly.

He read the parchment, "The Durmstrang champion is.. Viktor Krum!" Viktor and his mates cheered gleefully after hearing Viktor's name.

Viktor stood up and walked down from the stands to shake hands with Dumbledore. The Hogwarts headmaster motioned in the direction politely for Krum to exit and Viktor obeyed.

"Your boyfriend.." Y/N teased Hermione who was already smiling and clapping. Hermione rolled her eyes without even turning to Y/N. The flames changed to pink again and caught their attention.

"The champion for Beauxbatons.. is Fleur Delacour!" Dumbledore twirled around the parchment before the ladies around Fleur cheered her on.

Fleur stood up and nicely shook hands with Dumbledore, smiling brightly. Y/N watched her adorable blonde ponytail dance as she walked away to exit.

"Your girlfriend.." Hermione imitated. Y/N turned to her, nodding speedily and agreeing with her.

"The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!" The Hufflepuffs immediately shouted and clapped for Cedric as he stood up from their table.

Fred and George looked at each other before shrugging and clapping along.

"Oh, your boyfriend too!" Hermione pointed out as Cedric exited the room. Y/N started their fit of giggling as Hermione went on about Cedric.

Y/N mocked her about Ron and ignored Dumbledore's speech as they prepared to leave.

Ron tugged on Hermione's arm just as they began to stand up causing her and Y/N to face the front.

Snape had furrowed brows and Dumbledore had walked back up to the goblet. They all confusedly stared at the headmaster as he looked around and caught another piece of parchment that came out of the flames. 

Y/N already knew what was about to happen next so she turned to Harry with a straight face.

"Did you seriously-"

"Y/N Dixon.." Dumbledore called out making her head turn back to the front.

Harry was so terrified of what he heard that he could barely think straight.

Y/N looked around at everyone who was already staring at her. Ron and Hermione turned to Dumbledore with frowns now spread across their faces.

Y/N faintly heard clapping but she was too busy thinking about how what she heard him say, "No way.." She whispered shakily.

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅