| 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

TW: SELF HARM ATTEMPT AND MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

|POV: ELARA WEASLEY

I'm woken up by slight constant movements next to me which makes me groan in frustration but as my eyes start to flutter open, a slight smile forms onto my face.

He stayed.

Currently his head is hurried in my neck, our legs— still tangled together and his arms are around my waist. Faintly, I can hear the small breaths he's taking while sleeping.

I know I shouldn't be feeling like this towards him. But he looks like a pure angel while sleeping. He looks so peaceful.

Slowly I try remove myself from his grasp as I realize how awkward it will be when he wakes up. But as I'm trying, he only groans and pulls me closer— his grip tightening on my body. I give up and close my eyes, trying to relax by his touch.

For a few minutes, I feel like I'm going to be able to sleep again— until the flashbacks of last night appear in my brain. He's there standing, looking at all of my body, marking it, dirtying it with his touch. He's touching me, again.

Gasping for air, I wake up with sweat all over my body, my whole body shaking and tears are streaming down my face. This causes him to wake up next to me as well.

"Elara? What happened?" I hear Draco ask.

"Fli–Flint he's touching m-me" I sob.

"Hey hey I'm here okay?" He hugs me.

"No! Don't touch me please! Please!" I sob even more, the image of him still in my mind as I release from his grip.

A few seconds later, he tries to calm me down— I eventually wrapping my arms around him tightly, wanting to feel safe and to remove his touch from my body. Staying in his warmth for a couple minutes, he lets go, causing me to internally whine at the lost of touch.

"Take a shower, you'll feel better" He speaks, getting off the bed.

I nod, getting off the bed and getting some clothes for myself before heading to the bathroom. As I lock the door, I dread, but still look at the mirror— only to see dark marks all over my neck and chest. A sob leaves my mouth as I drop to my knees on the bathroom floor and start crying.

He touched me.

I'm filthy.

My body is disgusting.

I look to my left, a razor is there. Maybe this will take away the pain, the flashbacks. I won't have to live to the pain of closing my eyes everytime and seeing him touching me. Reaching for the razor, I sob even more as the blade comes very close to cutting my skin.

I continue to cry, the blade almost cutting my skin until I hear a click on the door, which opens to reveal:

Marcus Flint??