| 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

"ELARA!" I hear Blaise's voice beam from behind me.

I turn around with a smile on my face, "Yes?"

"Thank Merlin I found you! I've been looking for Malfoy everywhere!!" He pants before continuing, "There's a party tomorrow night, which is Halloween night"

"That's nice!"

"Soo I'm the host and I'd like you to come" He smirks, "Oh— and bring a date!" He winks before leaving.

Bring a date...

I shout a goodbye to him before heading the dorms. Recently, Draco and I have been getting closer. Well that's hopefully what I think. Still, sometimes he'll lash out and say some things, but always apologizes later on. We went out to the quidditch field a couple days ago— unfortunately I accidentally scratched myself somehow and instantly he lashed out on me for being irresponsible and not taking enough care of myself.

And I liked that?

I mean I liked that side of him when he cleaned me up, put a bandage and took care of me.

It kind of made me feel like he cared somehow.

Even though he probably doesn't.

Here I go with my insecurities again...

Currently I'm walking down the corridors, with this in my mind. Honestly, it's the only thing on my mind these past couple of days. I can't seem to figure out these 'feelings'. Everytime he's around I get this weird feeling in my stomach, my palms will start sweating, sometimes I'll even stutter my words! But most of all, I start to feel nervous.

Turning onto the corridor, I'm walking when I spot the blonde I was just thinking about, standing, maybe facing something? Someone?

Slightly, my expression changes to a happy one since we've been getting closer— maybe talking to him could lighten my mood from everything and get a lead on what I'm currently feeling. Wanting to scare him a little, I take slow steps to reach for the blonde, but as I get closer, I only find him to be accompanied by someone else.

Oh, so this is where he was.

With a girl.

Backing away, I start to distance myself from the two, and slightly trying hearing their conversation as well. I watch as she moves closer, clearing full on flirting with him and he doesn't do anything. I feel a ping of... jealousy you could call it in my chest as I see her touch his shoulders, caressing it. She giggles and laughs but then I realize it's because he's flirting back with her.

He pulls her closer by her waist as she giggles. I continue to stare at him as he continues whisper things in her ear, full on flirting. A wave of insecurities flush through me, looking at the girl. I mean who wouldn't be mesmerized by her? She's so tall, has beautiful blonde hair, her face is perfectly shaped— her skin, clear. Her green eyes are the ones everyone loves, unlike mines. By the way I see her, she clearly knows how to carry herself properly. She's a Slytherin and possibly a pureblood— the perfect standards for his family too. Me on the other hand? Completely different.