| 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

a/n: this is were it gets emotional :/

TW: DRINKING

| POV: ELARA WEASLEY

I'm walking down the halls after classes to Harry's dorm since me and the friend group had plans to watch a muggle movie afterwards. There had been a lot of stress this week due to the amount of essays and projects they had assigned us and the term was nearing to an end also, so Ginny thought that it would be a good way to get us to relax for a couple of hours.

The past week although has been pretty stressful I must admit, it also has been pretty fun. Draco took me out on another date, but it was more of a study date. As I was stressing out about the end of term exams that will be coming up shortly, he sat with me under the stars— as we always do— and helped me learn and remember.

And that ended even gracefully, as we laid down in each other's arms, enjoying each other's presence.

I finally turn to the corner and am about to walk closer to Harry's dorm, until I hear two voices in the distance. Although I don't want to eavesdrop on anyone's conversations so I keep walking;

That is until I hear my name.

"Mate Elara isn't as bad as you said you know?" I hear someone's voice.

"I wonder how Draco's being dealing with her." The other voice answers, teasingly.

Deal with me?

Before I can stop myself, my feet move towards to where the sound is coming from, only to find two Slytherin boys— which I'm pretty sure I've seen Draco with before— at the end of the hallway, talking about me.

"I wonder how that plan of getting to know her and get close so he can ultimately fuck her is going on? I hear the same voice say.

"The bet!"

My heart drops, and suddenly I really wish that I had heard that.

A sharp pain shoots through my chest, feeling like thousands of daggers and a knife slicing my heart into .

So he didn't want to call any truce? He didn't want me to be his girlfriend? He wasn't interested in anything about me.

All those talks, our first kiss, the date, when he asked me out to be official with him.

Nothing.

It meant nothing to him.

All he wanted to do was to just fuck me.

And he told me he would never use me for my body.

"She's pathetic enough to think that he'd actually fall for her!" The other one laughs.

I'm trapped in a mix of emotions: anger, sadness and most of all, stupidity. I feel stupid for trusting him. It happened again. I trusted another person and it all resulted in the same thing. He said that he could trust me. He said that he wouldn't hurt me. That day when he saved me from Flint— was that all just an act?

He just wanted me for my body.

He liked nothing else about me.

I guess all men are the same.

All those times he had called me beautiful; said he wanted to try to be a better person for me, it was all just for a game. It meant nothing, absolutely fucking nothing to him.