𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24

I opened my eyes to see I was in a pretty dark room with curtains covering the windows. I sat up in the bed and flinched in pain.

'Right there was a literal hole on my torso' I thought crawling out of bed. I weakly stood up and walked over to the door that was cracked open a bit.

I looked out in the hall way to see no one was there. I walked out into the hallway and just kept walking till I heard voices coming from the infirmary.

I opened the door a bit to see who it was. "Y/n's still sleeping right?" Zenitsu asked. "It's been like this for a while I'm not sure when she'll wake up." Tanjiro said.

"I'm sure she'll wake up soon guys" Kyojuro said. "That's what you said 3 weeks ago" Inoskue said.

'There's no way I had to stay with Yoriichi for three weeks💀' I thought eyes wide. I hesitantly opened the door and gave them a nervous and tired smile.

They just stared at me eyes wide. 'Maybe I shouldn't've done that' I thought furrowing my eyebrows.

They ran up to me and all started talking at once. "SHHHH!!" I shushed making them go quiet. "Guys go get Aoi and Shinobu" Kyojuro said.

They nodded and ran out of the room. "Y/n you shouldn't be standing up in your condition" Kyojuro said.

"I'm fine" I signed. "Y/n come on si-" Kyojuro stopped when I turned to the side and started coughing violently.

I looked down to see blood on the floor. "Come on Y/n" He said leading me to the room I was in before.

"Y/N!!" Shinobu yelled running into the room. She was about to hug me but then stopped. "Haha sorry I forgot you're injured but are you okay!? do you want water or anything?" Shinobu asked.

"LAY DOWN NOW YOU'LL STRAIN YOUR BODY!!" Aoi yelled pulling the covers over my body. 'Finally after such a long time I get to see them again' I thought.

"I'm fine" I signed while smiling. "SHE'S AWAKE!!?" Mitsuri yelled running in with everyone else. 'Is everyone here!?' I thought eyes wide.

I just smiled in confusion as everyone was yelling in the room. 'I can't understand a word that they're saying' I thought.

"Can I have a donut" I signed making everyone go silent. "HERE YOU GO!!" Shinobu yelled holding out a donut.

"Y/n you can only eat soft foods" Aoi said. 'All of a sudden I miss Yoriichi' I thought frowning. "So I can't eat cookies either" I signed. Aoi shook her head.

I took the donut and held it out to Tomioka. "You can have it" I signed. Tomioka took the donut. "Thanks" He said before taking a bite out of it.

Shinobu narrowed her eyes at him. After a while Aoi made everyone leave so I could rest. I started writing in my dream journal but stopped when I heard someone open the door.

I looked up to see Obanai. I was about to sign something but he grabbed my hands. "Wait... I'm sorry I was so mean to you before... I was selfish..." Obanai said.

"But next time don't be stupid and basically try and commit suicide I'm the only one who gets to kill you remember that" Obanai said.

I just smiled and nodded. The door opened and we looked over at it to see Tomioka. "Anyways get better" Obanai said letting my hands go.

He stopped at the door and looked back at me. "forget about me saying you couldn't become a demon slayer and don't do anything stupid" He said before leaving.

Tomioka rose his eyebrow and looked at me. "What was that about?" Tomioka asked. "It's nothing" I signed.

"How do you feel after waking up" Tomioka asked sitting down on the chair next to my bed. "Relieved I was scared I wasn't going to wake up" I signed.

Tomioka rose his eyebrow. "You knew you were in a coma?" Tomioka asked. 'Uh oh' I thought eyes wide.

"Yes in a way" I signed nervously. We sat in silence for a few minutes. "Can I trust you not to tell anyone what I'm going to tell you?" I signed.

"If it's not something like that you murdered someone then yeah" Tomioka said. "I didn't kill anyone but I had multiple dreams but I'm not sure if they were dreams..." I signed.

"What were they about?" Tomioka asked. "The first "dream" I had was when we were on the train... I was helping this lady cook but she looked familiar..." I signed.

"The second dream I had was when I was in the coma... I was in this weird place and there were demons there one of them were the demon that almost killed me they were saying stuff like "Are you sure this is her?" the scary part was they were talking about me... the last dream was even worse... I was in a room that was completely dark then this demon man and he was saying that he recognized me but I had no idea who he was and he also said that I got my eyes back then he said that he would find me in the real world and my cooperation would show whether or not he would hurt me" I signed.

"What did he look like?" Tomioka asked. "He had red eyes and black hair and he was really pale" I signed.

"It was just a dream so don't worry... but how did you know you were in a coma?" Tomioka asked.

"HEY!!" We looked at the door to see Shinobu. "What are you doing with her!?" Shinobu yelled. "Talking" Tomioka said.

"Did you touch her!?" Shinobu asked narrowing her eyes at him. Tomioka put his hand on my head. "No" He said.

"YOUR HAND IS ON HER HEAD!!" Shinobu yelled pointing at his hand. "Really I didn't notice" He said plainly.

"Move your hand" Shinobu said glaring at him. He moved his hand a bit. "Your hand is still on her head! move your hand off of her!" Shinobu said.

He moved his hand away from me. 'She looks mad' I thought furrowing my eyebrows. "Y/n are you okay?" Shinobu asked.

I nodded while smiling. "We were talking🤨" Tomioka said. "Not anymore you're not" Shinobu said.

"No ones suppose to be touching her I don't care who it is she needs to stay germ free!!" Shinobu said. "Obanai came into the room before me and touched her hands" Tomioka said.

"Ugh what! I told them not to! I'll be right back Y/n!" Shinobu said running out of the room. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry Tomioka but I'm really tired" I signed. "Okay" I heard Tomioka say before I fell asleep.

TOMIOKA'S POV

I smiled at Y/n's sleeping figure. 'I'm glad that she woke up but that's also a problem... at anytime she can turn' I thought.

"I'M BACK!!" Shinobu said. "Quiet she's sleeping" I said.

__________________________

ELLO! I literally almost didn't post because I almost forgot! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈