𝟑𝟗. 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥

𝐈t finally has been a week since Kafeyah woke up and she was ready to go home

" When can we go?" she whined as Zymeir helped her get dressed.

" Stop whinin'." he spanked her thigh " We goin' soon princess" he kissed her forehead before he picked her up and sat her on the bed.

He made sure all of their stuff was packed and nodded. " I'll go put these bags in the car imma be back" he kissed her forehead before leaving the room.

" I hate it here, i know you do too babybop" she mumbled as she rubbed her stomach.

Cant believe i'm really pregnant, she thought.

I wish, I wish I could tell you baby
How I feel about you

" Ahh Ms Falles, just the woman i wanted to see. How are you feeling?" Nurse James smiled as she stepped in the room.

" I'm feeling better thank you. But my back still hurts a little bit"

" It's totally normal, make sure to take your prescription at the front desk" she reminded 

" Alright" she nodded.

" Don't forget no standing, so your lil baby can be comfortable"

" I promise" she nodded as she chuckled.

" Alright, take care sweetie" she smiled before leaving the room.

" Your dada is taking way too long babybop" she complained as she rubbed her stomach.

You've been so far lately
I don't know the miles

" Aight sit hea'." he came back in the room with a wheelchair.

" Fa' why?" she asked confused.

" You wanna walk?" he sarcastically asked.

Kafeyah sucked her teeth but sat in the chair anyways. " That's what the fuck i thought" he nodded before wheeling her out the room.

" Wait, you got everything?" he asked as they stopped in the middle of a hallway.

" Yeah, my phone and everything is in my purse that you took to the car" she yawned.

Zymeir nodded and continued wheeling her out the hospital.

I'd have to walk
But baby i'll fly (fly)
Fly to you baby

" Wait a minute, how you got a car since i crashed the rental?" she asked as they waited for the elevator.

" Our cars came princess, i got mine back yours at home" he said as they got on the elevator.

Just as the elevator doors were about to close, a couple came in and Kafeyah instantly put her hand on her stomach. She was already really protective of her baby and wouldn't let it get hurt.