10

"Wha-" Taehyung was cut off as a pair of lips were smashed onto his. The phone fell out of his hands due to being shocked. Jungkook then backed away staring at him. "A-are you out of your-" Jungkook leaned down giving him another kiss on the lips. "Jungkook stop! What the hell-"

"Just kiss me back damn it!"

this is not okay...

Taehyung ignored his thoughts and pushed Jungkook's head closer reconnecting their lips. Jungkook held himself up moving his lips against his smoothly.

This feels nice too nice

He is fucking crazy and I just did what was told

Finally after awhile they pulled away catching their breaths. Then realization hit both of them.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!?" Taehyung pushed him off.

"You fucking kissed back!" Jungkook tried to defend himself.

"You forced me!" Taehyung shouted sitting up.

"No I didn't!"

"Why would you fucking kiss me?"

"Your lips were asking for it!"

"Oh my lips! My fucking lips" Taehyung said dramatically as his eyes averted to his body.

Oh my god and of course your muscles Jungkook...

"fine I'm sorry, l-let's just move on-"

"I won't to tell anyone if you let me touch you" Taehyung cut him off not thinking straight.

"Okay now what the fuck I'm pretty sure that's ra-"

"I meant your muscles!" Taehyung cut him off embarrassed. "Actually never mind, you're right lets never talk-"

"Fine but if you let me kiss you one more time, and then we'll go back to hating each other"

"Deal"

Jungkook removed the blanket from Taehyung and pushed him down on the bed reconnecting their lips as Taehyung's hands ran up and down his body feeling the warm skin. Jungkook didn't mind in fact he kinda liked having Taehyung's hands all over him.

"God I hate you" Taehyung mumbled into the kiss.

"I hate you too"

"I hate you more" Teahyung replied back before letting out a gasp as Jungkook rolled his hips against his letting him slip his tongue in.

Taehyung you taste good, too good.

Jungkook rolled down his hips again as he sucked on his tongue. Taehyung moaned in mouth about to roll his hips up but the door opened, the hallway light hitting them both in the face.

"Yeontan wanted to- oh my god" Taehyung's mother stood there shocked as Yeontan walked into the room. Taehyung shoved Jungkook off of him making him fall onto the floor.
"Oh Taehyung I didn't know you were gay... not that I have a problem with it I just wished I didn't have to find out this way, I'm just gonna go" She said closing the door slowly as Taehyung tried to stop her but he was embarrassed, as well as Jungkook who was on the floor petting Yeontan.

"Jung fucking Kook" Taehyung seethed walking to the other side of bed. Jungkook looked up at him expecting for him to get yelled at but he saw Taehyung raising his hand.

Jungkook ducked his head ready to feel some time of slap on the back of his head but felt nothing.

I-I can't hit him... his father has done enough damage