SLYTHERINS IN ROMANIA

_____

_____

"Fuck me," Amir muttered in complete exhaustion as he collapsed on the ground while holding his side. Cassie rolled her eyes as she looked over at the others who seemed to be feeling the same thing as Amir except without the swearing.

They scrambled to their feet, looking around the area before finally seeing Ethaline standing at the edge of the mountains in Vienna.

"It's about time," she teased quietly, also a little pale from the apparition she had done minutes before. The jump from England to Vienna was halfway and they needed another one before going to Romania.

"Sorry your majesty," Henry said as he dusted himself off before making his way over, "Thought we'd leave you alone?"

Ethaline smiled slightly, "Truthfully..." she said as the others lined up next to her, "I was hoping you would all accompany me." She admitted as she glanced down at the edge of the cliff. "Who knows who's lurking in the shadows..." she muttered.

Lizzie was the first to get the message, "Perhaps it's best if we delay our run into the city," she offered, a bit loudly, "We don't have to get those herbs quite yet."

Ethaline swiped her tongue over her lips slightly, "I suppose we could spare a few minutes to take our breaths and reset," she said, glancing over at Henry who seemed to understand the signal. "I need some air." She said before turning around and began to walk.

Ethaline stepped into the woods, her hand resting on her wand as she perched herself on a trunk before hearing some rustling behind her. A small zap was heard from beside her before Amir, Cassie, Henry and Lizzie walked out of the forest while holding three people with the tip of their wand to this neck.

Ethaline's plan had been to lure the lot out after feeling like there was someone watching them and it had worked. There stood children soldier in black robes while holding onto their captors arms as they stared at Ethaline in fury and disgust. "How could you?" One of them snarled, "Howncoukd you betray your own house?"

"Being a Slytherin doesn't mean being apart of the Death Eaters," Amir said before smacking him across the head, "How old are you anyway?"

"Old enough to perform the death curse without remorse," the young boy responded, "Rather you kill us or we kill you."

"How? You're in bloody chains and your wand is snapped in half." Ethaline said as she rolled her eyes and grabbed her own wand, "Besides, I'm not a cold blooded murderer. You're just children—"