V

───── ❝ chapter five ❞ ─────

eunjin

as much as i want to just ignore what happened last night, i can't help but become even more suspicious with the people nahyun has been hanging out with.

like ... has she been secretfly living with sunoo this whole time? is that why she wouldn't let me break into her house anytime that i want anymore?

is this why she really wanted me to get close with his friends? i don't even know those guys because of how sus they really looked and felt like to me.

and speaking of sus, the guy from last night definitely drank his heart out with alcohol because of how much he reeked of it.

"yah!! did you know that my mom literally went all coockoo with me before she left last night because she thought that i had a parasite living inside my stomach after finding out how much 'i' have been eating these days??"

that definitely means that they've been living together right?

there can't be any other explanation other than that in my opinion so there's that.

"how is that even my fault?"

definitely sunoo's fault because i know that even though nahyun really loves her food, she's more into quality than quantity.

which is probably the exact opposite if i were to match their eating habits from their vibes.

"because it just is and you've got to accept the truth that you're the one that eats way more than i do."

yeah, exactly queen!!

"yah!! did you know that your best friend literally told me that you never mentioned anything about me this morning? i don't think she caught on with my embarrassment but yeah!! i literally embarrassed myself infront of her all because i thought you cared about me enough that i already assumed that you have talked about me to your other friends."

he was definitely talking about me but like why would he get mad at her for that? nahyun can talk about anything that she wants whenever she wants to so this sunoo dude better shut the fuck up.

"sunoo ... i do care about you so so much but the thing is-"

"hey sweetie, what do you think you're doing right now?" a guy cuts me off before hitting the door (that caused a loud thud) with his hand to probably trap me from behind.