twelve

Jin POV

After packing my things for the vacation. I went to bed with Namjoon hugging me.

Morning

I woke up to see a dressed Namjoon telling me to take a shower and dressed up. After I dressed up, I went downstairs with him before waving goodbye I went and whisper to Taehyung about jungkook heat that is coming in 3 more days.
He nodded and I went and kissed jungkook forehead before waving goodbye.

Me Namjoon and Yoonmin and hobi went in our car and arrived at a private dock and went in a big yacht.
After that we went to a nearby island where there's was hotel.

After arriving at the island and unpacking our stuff in the hotel.
Everyone started to go the beach and sat at the bench.

While Namjoon, Yoonhoseok were talking, they told me and jimin to go enjoy the sunset and play in the sea water.

After quite awhile they called us both and told us to go change.
We both changed and went to the lobby which they hold our hands and went in the hotel restaurant.
Which they serve us food and we all ate it all.

When we finished we both went in our respective rooms.
Me and Namjoon in our room and Yoonminseok in their room.

I asked Namjoon if I could call kookie which he said ok fine and called Taehyung who gave his phone to Jungkook.

"Hyung are you having fun?" Kookie Said. "Yes hyung is having fun Kookie'' I Said
"You should go to sleep Hyung it late"
He said
Which I said ok and closed the call.
And gave the phone back to Namjoon and slept with my hands hugging him.

The Next Morning

I woke up seeing someone in the bathroom. It was Namjoon.
He came out and told me to wash up which I complied and followed him to his private yacht.
He said that today we be sailing around the island.

We're both siting on benches while Yoongi and Jimin are usually as aguring about something and Hobi enjoying the view.
I didn't care about it and slept on Namjoon Shoulder.

We were having so much fun until it was sunset and we went back to the hotel and sleep.

Taehyung POV

Since Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung won't be here, I decided to bring jungkook around seoul but this times I had guards following my car.

I never felt this happy to have someone soft by my side.
We went everywhere including theme parks and at the end of the day we enjoyed it.

Jungkook arm is already healed and there's gonna be no caskets on his arm anymore.
Everytime was fine until we went home until I realized jungkook heat was today and I forgot to buy pain killers.

He kept asking me to help which I did and I helped him with his heat until he slept with his arms wrapped around me.

(You thought I was gonna make a smut Haha NO)

______________________________________

Another Short Chapter today
The next one might be long and interesting.

And also thanks for the sweet comments and for liking my chapters.
I appreciate the support ❤️❤️❤️❤️