𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

JULY 10th

CONNIES APT

6:15pm

By now you had all cleaned up the fort which would be remade at night before you planned to leave. All laying on the couch watching princess and the frog for some odd reason Macciel was really big on being near you.

Mariela liked talking to you too, over the hours, you'd exchanged instagrams, tiktoks and pinterests', numbers too. Connie insisted on making a gc, which was fine I guess.

Connie laid with his head in your lap, Macciel beside you, and Mariela was sleeping on the long part of the L shaped couch. Scrolling through your phone checking the time it was getting late and if you were gonna go home, now seemed like a good time.

"Connie don't fall asleep, you gotta drop me home and they have to come remember, you can't leave em here." tapping the side of his head with your nail Connie looked up at you and rolled his eyes.

"Stay the week" you cocked your head back because a week was a long time to spend with him, and his siblings. "I don't got clothes, what if I get my period?I might have plans you know" did you have plans other than the library and maybe the mall ...no.. were you gonna keep playing like you didn't wanna stay..yes.

"We'll go by your house pick up clothes and stuff, and if you get your period just bring pads or I'll buy some. And what plans, we besties quit playing" his eyes squinting at you because he was going to throw a big ass fit if you said no.

"I guess..." rolling your eyes Connie jumped up excitingly waking Mariela up, "Flacko por qué andas brincando" rubbing her head.

(flacko is like skinny or skinny guy, so skinny why are you jumping)

"You not funny stupid, GET UPP we're getting food and then going to y/ns house and then back" picking up Macciel carrying and spinning him in the air. Connie was way too fucking excited.

"Y/n you know that room there is for them right? We didn't have to all sleep on the floor" he said putting a dizzy Macciel on the floor.

"Wow, I hate y'all" pointing your nail to the two while you sat up looking around for your purse. "Let me get back pains, i'm going to make it everyone in this rooms problem." picking up your purse and throwing it over your shoulder.

"And if I'm staying the week we're all going grocery shopping, and, that's it I have no other complaints" slipping on some pair of Connie's slides walking towards the door waiting for everyone else to come.

First Macciel came picking your hand into his, while you scrolled through your phone. Followed by Connie who stared at you waiting for Mari who was fixing her slick.

"Mari NOBODY IS CHECKING FOR YOU HURRY UP" Connie walked over seeing her in the mirror adjusting her edges. "Boy don't play with my good sis you don't know who checkin for her thank you" I said walking over dragging Macciel along.

"Yeah Connie you don't know who checkin for me" rolling her eyes at him as she swooped one upward. "I wish somebody would check for you so I can whoop they ass" Connie started cleaning up the hair products around her.

"I'm done i'm done" putting the toothbrush down and wiping the excess gel off the brush. The four of you walking down the hall, out the door Connie locked up. Stopping to say Hi to his receptionist who didn't believe you were the same girl as last time until now. Odd. People here are so...nosy and odd.

24

24

24

7:09pm

"Where do y'all wanna eat?" turning around in my seat, I really hoped these kids like decent food. "Let's go to Paradises" Connie giggled at how Mariela struggled to say the name but I doubt he can say it either.

"What's Paradis'" looking over between Connie and Mari before Connie responding. "It's like a restaurant and a fast food place, dinner and breakfast" humming in response I went on my phone to look at the menu.

"Okay, yeah I know what I want" skimming over the menu which looked so much better than that first place Connie took you to eat, um Marles? Can't remember.

Pulling into drive thru, Connie ordered for everyone. Still at the window Mari started a sentence and Connie quickly ended it. "They forgot his nuggets and he ain't gettin mine flacko"

Connie turned his head back, "He's not getting mine either, you want yo lil brother to starve Mari?" laughing at how childish this nigga was, you leaned over to the window, y'all paid so its only right you get what you ordered.

"Aye, dreads" a dreadheaded darkskin turned around seeing you hovered over shouting to him as he walked by the window.

"Nigga you just stare? C'mere" Connie only watching you with nothing to say. "My fault you don't gotta get slick like that, what wassup" walking towards the window now slouching over it.

"Y'all forgot our nuggets, can you run it back for me?" he looked at you and then Connie in the seat. "Yo man got all them diamonds and you eating Paradis nuggets? I could do better tuh" rolling your eyes at his lame ass try of flirting.

"No nigga its for my son, cho stupid ass up, do yo job and stop tryna be a hoe" pointing to the work area behind him. He shook his head with a toothy smile walking to the kitchen to get the nuggets.

Sitting back in your seat, taking some fries in your mouth scrolling through your phone while you waited. Connie just kind of sat there quietly I assume trying not to get mad at the guy. Mari just let out a few giggles.

He finally came back with Macciels nuggets, "Nuggets for the son of the mean beautiful lady" Connie snapped his head at the guy, "I'm finna jump through this window and beat yo ass" the guy held the nuggets out stepping back a bit.

"Give me the damn nuggets. So extra oh my god" snatching the nuggets up smacking Connies arm to drive off which he did with a lil attitude.

Passing the nuggets back to Macciel, Connie drove to your house with a small sign of irritation but you'd hope he got over it. Pulling his hand over letting it lay on your thigh staying like that the remainder of the ride while the kids ate in the back.

A/N 💝👩🏾‍💼🐐🤷🏾‍♀️
um vote & comment & stuff i guess <'3

garden kisses • arm1nsjukie

check the window im right outside...

come down and let me in...

forbidden fruit all on my mind..

you greet me with a kiss baby..