Okay | Armin x (Male) Reader

Prompt- Reader is gay and has a crush on armin but avoids him until armin confronts him

(NO hate will be tolerated- thanks<3)

You weren't stupid, you heard girls giggle and blush over men, gossiping and more. Only, you weren't expecting to expirence what they had described until much later, and much less with another man. You weren't exactly put off by the realization that you swung the other way. In fact, you had almost expected it. Something felt wrong when you and your friends would gossip about girls, it just didn't interest you as much as it did then and now you know why. The blue eyed and blonde haired person you fell inlove with was not a woman, he was a man.

You tried to just block them out, not wanting your feelings to ruin you and Armin's friendship, yet when the slightest eye contact made you blush you knew you needed to find a solution. But what solution? Nothing was going to change the crush you had on him, and so you started to avoid him. You'd evade him as much as possible and your contact was a rarity now.

Armin frowned after seeing your absence once more. He wanted to at least talk, figure out what happened and why you were avoiding him. But how was he suppose to talk to you when he never even got the chance to see you before you disappeared. He sighed, coming up with a plan.

That night you quietly closed the door to your room, only to shriek when a voice behind you spoke.

"Y/n..." You turned around, holding a hand to your chest as you cursed the intruder.

"Damn you Armin! What the hell, you almost killed me."

"Sorry," he chuckled before becoming solemn. "But seriously, we need to talk." You knew what this was about.

"Listen i'm really tired. Can it wait til tomorrow?"

"No. Your avoiding me, and I know it. Why? Did I do something wrong? Did I make you angry?"

"No, that's not it. I just.... I don't know..." you tried to come up with an answer, a lie to satisfy him.

"Look, just tell me what it is and i'll apologize. I've missed having you around and I want us to go back to the way we were."

"I wish I could tell you armin, I really do.... it's just it's hard and complicated to talk about."

"You can tell me anything, you know that right? We are- well we were- super close but I still want you to trust me. I promise i'll only offer support."

"Well it's just i've been having this... feeling for a while and i'm not sure how to confront it."

"What do you mean?"

"Armin i'm really not su-"

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me. But just know that i'm here for you. Always."

"Well, there's been this um... thought that i've been having. I'm sure you know how sex works and- just let me finish." Armins mouth that had  slightly opened before closing at your request. "Well, to put it simply I don't like women."

"Oh."

"A-and part of the reason I was avoiding you is cause... I like you Armin."

"I just never thought..." he trailed off.

"Y-you don't have to return my feelings or anything- really. I accept that. I just, can we be friends? Please don't reject me."

"Y/n why on earth would I reject you?"

"I'm just afraid that you won't want to be around be anymore. And seeing as you said you 'never thought' that something like this would happen i'm afraid that you'll be scared away by me"

"That's not what I meant!" he blurted, quickly reigning in his voice before continuing. "Y/n what I meant was I never thought i'd get this lucky. I'm gay too, and i-i've liked you for a while as well and I didn't know how to tell you so I hid it. I haven't told anyone but hearing that you like me and that you feel the same way.... i'm glad you were the first person I told. I really like you Y/n."

"I really like you too."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Tell me when to stop." he whispered.

Armin leaned closer to you, slowly. When the tip of your noses grazed each other your eyes fluttered closed, Armin's doing the same. Gently, and ever delicately, Armin touched his lips to yours. It was beautifully shocking. The sensation you thought you'd never expierence was now happening. Day after day that you had stared at those lips could not have prepared you for how they felt. Soft and sweet like gummy bears. Your lips moved together in sync, every movement fueling the both of you with more passion. All good things must come to and end though and after the lack of air became to great the two of you parted, resting your forehead on each other's. The both of you panted lightly, smiles gleaming. You opened your eyes to see armins already staring back at you.

"Your beautiful." you whispered as you stared into his eyes, the color mesmerizing you.

"Your perfect." he said back, bringing his hand up and caressing your cheek.

"How are we gonna tell everyone?" you started to panic, breaking eye contact with armin yet keeping your forehead to his.

"We don't have to tell them anything if we don't want to. It's all up to you love, i'm fine with whatever."

"I-I think we should wait. I'm not sure how other people will react and-"

"Y/n, Y/n hey, it's okay. Calm down. Take your time. I'm not going anywhere. Everything will be okay."

You took deep breaths, listening to his voice.

"Your right. I'm okay. We're okay."

"Good. Now, wanna cuddle? I've missed you."

"Yes of course, i've missed you too."

Armin and you laid in the bed curled up together, happily in the others arms while comforted by the others heartbeat.

a/n- i want to start writing more but i'm not sure what to write. I was thinking about maybe starting another book- it'll have to be like these with oneshots and scenarios cause i'm not good at a long single story. Anyway, i'd love to hear your thoughts and/or suggestions:)

please read the text above<3

this was a request/idea from the-bang-master
(also sorry because this one didn't really have a argument per se so if you want i could probably write like a little snippet of that instead?)

your beautiful