Move

Author's note: hey guys I'm in the middle of moving to another apartment and I'm exhausted but I get lots of motivation to write when I read your comments <3 feel free to comment aaaaall you want !

וו×

A shake of his head was his first response to her pleading. He wasn't going to let all their possibilities go to waste right now by reaching his peak too soon.

" No. Turn around. " Levi's commands were impossible to refuse right now when his stare was so lust-intoxicated.

Complying with his words, (y/n) knelt between his legs but facing away, unsure of what he wanted her to do but before she could even inquire about it, he began to maneuver her body closer to him, making her tuck her feet right beneath his thighs, yanking her further back by her hips for her to sit on his own into some sort of reverse cowgirl position with the difference that he was sitting up instead of laying down.

The tips of her ears reddened as soon as she understood the position in which he wanted her to be.

" Sit on it. I want to watch you move. " Certainly Corporal was a creative man.

Her rear was fully exposed to him when her hips rose, hovering above his whilst reaching a hand back to curl around his unattended erection, guiding it against her slick folds but before she sat down, she gave a vague attempt at teasing him by making the swollen head rub in between her folds, back and forth, teasing herself with every brushing against her nerve-filled bud, sending a glance back a him from over her shoulder just to find a heavenly picture of his mouth falling agape once again, forcing himself to swallow a throaty moan but failing miserably at it.

Levi Ackerman whose scowl never faltered was there, coming undone by the lewd sight, allowing a cadet to tease the lights out of him with that simple detail and delighting himself with every second of it. He never thought he would find himself being so vocal, moaning so often and talking (or rather commanding) so much, but then again she was his first exception on many things now.

The way he growled " Fuck " under his breath made it nearly impossible for her to continue with her teasing when she was already dripping wet and her instincts urged her for more.

With a hand supporting her up on the mattress for leverage, (y/n) leaned forth just slightly before her hips began to lower, slow and torturously delicious as she had full control on feeling every inch of him sinking into her and unlike earlier that morning when he began thrusting without remorse, on this occasion she was taking her sweet time.

The view for Levi was a complete torture, he saw every inch of himself slowly disappear in between her folds, the warmth around it and the wetness coating it were thinning his almost nonexistent patience, sinking dull short nails into her hips but not forcing her to move yet. He was beyond enjoying it by allowing her to take her time with it... For now.

Once she was fully grinding down on him, taking every inch so well and so naturally, he exhaled loud enough for her to flicker her gaze up at him, still twisting her neck in an uncomfortable position just to be able to take his expressions in.

This time he did use his strength to, surprisingly, keep her ground down on him instead of forcing her to move. One of his hands gently pushed on the small of her back to make her arch it further before he used the spare one to smack down against one of her round asscheeks.

It stung and she hissed between grit teeth upon that kind of pain but it made her clench around him and now she understood why he did it.

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

The fifth smack had her whimpering out of pain, eyes squeezing shut and head hanging forward as she tried to wriggle out of the situation just to have him force her back down.

" You said you were going to be good and obedient, huh ? " His voice sounded an octave lower than usual for some reason. " Fuck, I want to hear you moan for me like you did when you fucked yourself thinking about me. "

" Yes ! I will, sir -- I will be good. " Her voice squeaked out of her throat, starting to roll her hips back and forth out of mere desperation to feel more friction against her walls and he seemed pleased about it.

God, it was absolutely impossible to divert his gaze from the way her wetness swallowed him whole with each time her hips dragged backwards on him. More groans and breathy huffs left him, low in comparison to her needy mewls and he cursed to himself when realizing he wasn't going to be able to last for too long like this for which he decided to abruptly enclose her into his arms, sitting straight up and letting her back rest flush on his chest as he reached around to mercilessly rub circles against her overly sensitive clit, making her yelp louder with the sudden stimulus.

" Sir ! C---corporal Levi ! No---no, no, I'm going to--- " Her toes curled up tight and her body began to tense and tremble as she desperately held onto his wrist, failing at stopping him and just making him increase the grinding of his hips and the ministrations of his digits only to have her basically crying in pure pleasure, the whimpering sounding as those of a wounded animal begging for help.

As she was just reaching that high, he couldn't help himself as he chased his own right after hers, his voice turning into all sorts of feral noises, his own muscles tensing until he reached an abrupt halt, forcing himself to slip out of her just before ribbons of thick white began painting the bedsheets in front of her and his head fell against her back, both panting as if they had just ran a marathon.

" Good girl... "