Chapter four. 

The sudden urge to kill this dumbass of a person is really high right now

The sudden urge to kill this dumbass of a person is really high right now. This fucking old man is clearly shaking which is causing these people called our family to give us looks.

I look at Drina shaking my head. We both wanna kill him but I want to more than her. She's more of the hacker and slow deaths vs myself who likes to make them suffer like I do.

"They can't even sign it anyways we aren't in their care so why did you call them?" Alexandera points out. The three men look at us with a glare. While shit that must of hit a nerve.

"My lawyers are getting the legal documents of you two as we speak in a hour or so you will be coming home with us" our 'father' clears his throat. I narrow my eyes at him raising my eyebrow. Who said anything about going with him?

"Why would we do that?" Alexandera scoffs. Luke looks at her with a deadly glare which makes me seat up straight. Eric seemed to notice since he moves to be besides Luke .

"It isn't up to you sweetheart you'll be coming home" he waves off looking down at his phone.

"Don't you talk?" Luke chimed in looking directly at me. I only shrug in response not really giving much of a answer. If I'm not threating people I only speak to Drina. Sometimes Adam and José but that's rare.

"He doesn't talk to people that we don't know or trust" my sister pipes in holding my hand tighter. I lean my back into my chair pulling Drina hand with me. My fingers go up and down her arm tracing her tattoo. Alexandera is my safe place she's the only one who could put me to sleep.

The sound of a phone dings causing me to tense up. Drina quickly grabs my chin making me face her. She shakes her head as she runs her fingers on my cheek calming me down. I slowly relax into her hand closing my eyes.

"Looks like I'm officially your legal Guardian as I rightfully should be" Julio cheers. I give Alexandera a look before standing up. She shakes her head before I pull her into my side.

"Let's go shall we?" Luke sneers before walking out with Eric besides him. I make sure to hold onto drina hand tightly before following after them.

"We have to work on that trigger alex it's not good for the sound of a phone buzzing to cause you a mini panic attack" Drina sighs looking up at me. I nod my head in agreement. It wasn't good I have to many triggers. My ptsd is getting worse and I can't find any help.

 As soon as we walked out of the school building alex and I started walking to our car

"Where do you guys think you're going?" Julio steps in front of us with his eyebrow raised. I glare at him stepping back for more personal space.

"To our car where else?" I ask looking at him with a small smirk.  His face expression changed to surprise before quickly changing back to emotionless. 

"How do you hav-" before he could finish his question alex and I walk away from him. We head towards my beautiful Bugatti's La Voiture Noire. All these people have to know is we have money what they don't need to know is how we have money. 

A/n here's Drina baby :))