09| Look at the flowers

" Not that I'm worried about our safety but are you sure it's wise to be out here, especially after what you said happened?" Aether asked as he looked over the freshly planted roses, they reminded him of Noelle, and how they were pinned to her uniform. She would love them.

" Scared are we Honorary Knight?" Kaeya asked, looking over the gardening tools, and toyed with a small shovel.

" No."

" You can defend Mondstadt from a dragon, fight the abyss but get the creeps from a single ghost?" Kaeya kept teasing the blonde as Auggie's eyes seemed to brighten up and looked to Aether. " Oh, does the young man seem interested in the tales of our knight?"

" Yeah! You fought a dragon Mr.Aether? Was it big and strong like they say in stories? Like did it fly super fast or swim?!" Auggie asked as aether chuckled a bit at the boy's new excitement and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

" Auggie, back to work." [M/N] said and the boy poured a bit.

" I'll tell you some stories tonight for a bedtime story." Aether said with a smile as Auggie shared it before looking over the trees. His hand gliding over the hard exterior, trying to sense something, anything really. He felt nothing, nothing like his uncle was feeling earlier. " Uncle, I'm not feeling anything, are you sure it was around here?"

" I'm positive, though to be fair, I'm kind of hesitant to even open up the line again." [M/N] gotten fucking strangled by the poltergeist, and knew this motherfucker was gonna be a bitch to get rid of. " Though, I'm sure it's hunting the home and forest beside it. They could've died here and their blood stained the land in its blood, keeping it here."

" So we blow up the land?" Aether said, eyebrow raising a bit.

" What? No! We have to bless it and chase it out, sending it back to the depths of hell." Auggie said, bug eyed that aether would suggest it.

" Oh." Aether blinks.

" So, you did this for a living?" Kaeya said as he throws the shovel to the ground, his eye focusing on [M/N]. He had heard about people in Liyue being able to see ghost, in fact a clan had specialized in exorcism. Though, this was entirely new to him still. " Sending ghost to hell and enjoying the workings of it in money?"

" Yeah, pretty much, saving people, getting money and paying rent. Like life, just 10 times harder, since ghosts like to fight back and possess people." [M/N] said, as he stands up and dusted the dirt off his pants, looking over the area. He felt nothing. " We should get back, and see if we can do any-"

" Research!" Auggie cheered and [M/N] smiles and ruffled Auggie's hair. " Yup, besides, it's almost lunch time. I'm sure Klee would love to learn more things and see things here. Like a Disney movie or two." Auggie smiled as they made their way back there only to open the door to chaos.

Klee was crying as her new toy was broken, a Barbie doll that Karley seemed to have lend her before leaving. Venti trying to fix the toy, by trying to out the parts back together as Zhongli was scowling at the tiny male while also trying to attach the legs back as childe was trying to calm her. Everything that could've went wrong, did. Albedo rubbing her back but clearly annoyed with everything going on.

" Bwah! You killed Klee's new toy!" Klee cried and rubbed her eyes with her tiny fist. Albedo shushing her, and trying to stop her from crying, and venti finally gotten the head back on but the arms fallen off.

" No! I just had it!" Venti gasped as she looked over the plastic arms. He didn't mean to break it, he just wanted to see this new toy and one thing leads to it's head being yanked off.