𝟐𝟖. 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬' 𝐝𝐚𝐲

-click above to see full pic-
i woke up to twenty notifications on my phone, all from jacob. all of the texts were about how he knows hannah and i egged his car and how much he wants to explain everything.

i didn't have the energy to respond and i just left him on read.

i was going on about my day and in the middle of eating my oatmeal when i got a text.

i ignored it at first, thinking it was jacob again, but then i started to hear more and more so i just had to see them.

apparently the texts were coming from gianni, tanner, and mary.

gang gang gangggg 🤘🤘

gianni:
hey do you guys wanna come by my house today and we can hang out

tanner:
yeah sure

mary:
i'll see if i can :)

i was waiting until jacob responded to answer. if he was going, i wasn't.

finally, i heard a couple more dings.

gang gang ganggg 🤘🤘

xolo:
yup i'll see you later

jacob:
see you there

yeah okay i'm not going. i got yet another text but this time it was from hannah.

hannah

hannah:
are you going
me:
nope

hannah:
ok then i'm not going eitherrrr it'd be boring without you

me:
hahahaha maybe we could hang out today with mary if she's available

hannah:
yess sounds fun i'll ask her rn, it'd be a girls ' day for us lmao

me:
ahh tell me what she says

hannah:
she said she's available! we could meet up at her place

me:
sounds good i'll see u there

hannah:
byeeee

i quickly got ready and got into a nice outfit before heading over to mary's. after getting ready, i got in my car and got ready for a long car  ride.

mary's new apartment wasn't that far, it was only about thirty five minutes away from mine but there was some traffic on the freeway.

i got there and went up the elevator to the floor mary lived.

i rang the doorbell and mary opened it with a big smile on her face with hannah behind her.

"y/n! hey, i'm so happy you came!," she said pulling me into a tight hug.

"hi ahaha i haven't seen you in awhile!," i said to her.

"i know! but i'm glad you're here now," she said.

"same."

i then told hannah hi and we walked to mary's room.

"sooo, are you guys excited about cobra kai getting renewed for another season?!," hannah asked us.

the other day, the directors of the show emailed us all telling us that another season will be coming but we weren't allowed to say anything yet.

"yess i'm so excited, this season was so fun to film i can't wait for the next one," i said.

"same," mary said, "i'm also excited about going to georgia again with all of you."

"yes i love that place," i said.

"so what's been going on in your lives since the last time i saw you guys?," mary asked us.

hannah went first and talked about her family and xolo and all the fun events that happened in her life.

when it was my turn, i told her about my family and jacob and about what happened between us.

"oh my gosh that's awful," mary said.

"yeah that's the reason i didn't go with them today," i said.

"well i mean hopefully today would make you forget about all that, and plus, our day is gonna be way more fun than theirs," mary said.

hannah and i laughed and then we all called up a spa to make an appointment for us.

we drove to the spa and the inside smelled like lavender or something. its smell had a tropical scent to it too. i don't know but it smelled really good and calming.

we got into robes and we started off with getting massages.

the massage was really useful and relaxing because it got rid of all the stress knots i had.

i think hannah fell asleep during the massage.

we then got a facial, mani-pedis, and got wrapped in seaweed. even though the seaweed smelled awful, it left us feeling refreshed and good.

finally, all of us got into a giant bath with flower petals in it.

"i needed this today," mary sighed.

"same," i told her, "i felt like a whole new person after that facial."

"i know," hannah laughed, "that massage made my back feel brand new."

"tell me about it," mary said, "you fell asleep."

we all laughed and sipped our lemon herb cucumber water that the spa workers gave us. it was strong and spicy, but refreshing.

after the bath, we got back into our regular clothes and headed back to mary's apartment where we played cards against humanity.

in the middle of the game, jacob tried calling me but i declined it. this day was going good and is so far very fun and i'm not letting him ruin it for me today.

before hannah and i left, mary gave us these snickerdoodles for us to take home. she's the sweetest.

finally, i drove home and ate her snickerdoodles.

- sorry this chapters kinda dry but next one should be better! thanks for 17k+ reads!! -