Bonus Chapter

Samridhi

" Samridhi"

" Samridhi" I hear Abhimanyu's voice but I don't open My eyes.

" Samridhi" he called me again. I open my eyes.

" What," I asked irritated.

" I have to go industries," he said.

"So?"

" Let me go"

" I'm not stopping you," I said. He raised his eyebrow at me and I looked at my arm which is around his neck.

" You know Abhimanyu you're boss you can go late," I said nuzzled his neck. Damn, he smells amazing.

" Ya and then your father-in-law will kick me out of Singhania industries," he said and I chuckled.

" Fine go," I said and turned to my side pulling the quilt.

" Heyy," he said and pulled my quilt.

" Now what," I asked facing him.

" What kind of wife you're," he said and I raise my eyebrow.

" Why are not like wife's which is shown in shows, where a wife wakes up her husband by her wet hairs and here you're instead of making me wake up you're asking sleep Abhiymanyu you can go office late," he said.

" Abhimanyu," I said softly and trace his face with my finger.

" Yes," he said leaning into my touch.

" Go to the office" I shouted and he looked startled.

I pulled the quilt up to my face. I hear him mumbling something before he goes to the washroom.

I open my eyes and sees him in front of the mirror he is tieing his tie. Thank you, god, for giving me him.

I get up from bed and go to him and stand in front of him. I take the tie from his hand and he smiled at me, I smile back.

" Samridhi"

" Hmm"

" You are tieing it for half an hour and it is still not done," he said. It will be done when I know how to tie it. I flashed him a smile.

" You know this tie has some problem in it," I said.

" Sure" he takes the tie from my hand and tied it. He is setting his hair and I'm looking at him.

" Why are you starring at me?"

" Why can't I stare at you?"

" You can"

" Today is vat savitri pooja and I'm keeping fast for you," I said.

" Why?"

" I'm keeping it so there is no chance of any Diana coming between us. It strengthens the relation of husband and wife and makes their relationship last for saat janam"

( Life time)

" Saat janam with you," he asked shocked.

" Yes"

" No Samridhi there is no need of keeping the fast. I can't live with you for saat janam one janam is enough" he said and I glare at him.

" Why so you can spend the other janams with Diana," I said angrily.

I walk past him but he grabs my hand. I pulled him so my back collides with his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

" I want to spend my every janam with you" he whispered in my ear and I smile and close my eyes.