тaѕe ѕoмeone - nιĸι

so i've looked up how to spell 'tase' and they're all wrong? like 'taze' is wrong but 'tase' is wrong too? i- i don't know anymore but google said 'tase' is the right word. i'm so confused but i'll use 'tase'.

warnings: mention of threatening someone with a taser, cussing, mention of dildos

•·················•·················•

your pov:

  "y/n, what would you do if someone threatened niki?" minx asked.

  i was currently streaming with niki and minx.

  "umm, probably tase them." i shrug, leaning back in my chair.

  "what!?" minx yelled.

  niki just laughed.

  "i would tase them. look," i say getting out of my chair and over to a box and bring it back to the computer to show, "i have all sorts of tasers. need a short and portable one? i got you. need a long one that you could also use to whack someone with? i got you."

  "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" minx continued to yell.

  "as i'm processing the descriptions i just gave, i'm realizing that could be used to describe other things." i laugh.

  "imagine, there's only an audio of what you just said with no explanation." niki commented.

  "oh my god. no one clip that, no one clip that."

  "NO NO FUCKING CLIP, FUCKING CLIP THAT!" minx hollered.

  "oh jesus christ, people are gonna think i'm talking about dildos. oh my- i can't." i died laughing.

  minx and niki laughs while i put the box away.

  "okay- but all seriousness," i cough, straightening up in my chair, "if anyone hurts you niki, i'll be more than happy to tase them for you. in the balls or tits, doesn't matter where."

  "what.. with your dildo tasers?" minx laughs.

  "yes if i absolutely have to. no doubts about it."

  "i can just see y/n running out of nowhere with a taser in one hand and a dildo in the other hand, running at a guy and starts tasing him and whacking him with the dildo." niki comments, breaking into more laughter.

  minx and i throw ourselves into another fit of laughter.

•·················•·················•
this one is a little short but i feel like it's okay. this is clearly a 3am thought if you couldn't tell.

for niki, i would absolutely tase the hell out of anyone's balls or tits. i wouldn't even think twice about it. niki is my everything and someone hurts her, i'll pull out my dildo taser for her.

anyways, i hope you guys have an amazing day! love you all!! <3