Part 24

Answers for the previous part:

Rrraaappppp monster~~ is said by Jungkook

Eat,sleep,work is said by Suga

I don't have friend is said by Jin

Jack come back is said by Taehyung

Congratulations for all who guessed it correctly!!!!!!!!!!

lets get back to the story__________

-----------------------------------------------

TAEHYUNG POV

When jungkook said everything....I started to regret badly....and recalling how I treated her badly....even I sla...pp..ed her ........My BABY....

________AFTER 2 WEEKS_______

A/N POV
In these 2 weeks Y/N's friends started to visit her......while taehyung,Jungkook,Jimin were visiting her daily......Jimin told his parents to take some rest because they were breaking while seeing her...Jimin explained Taehyung and Jungkook about Y/N being his lost sister..they became shocked after hearing this...

TAEHYUNG POV

Like always I am going to hospital for seeing Y/N....I always wish that before I reach there... she must have opened her eyes..... but till now that didn't happened .. when I entered her room...

 when I entered her room

...I sigh because...she is still sleeping....I STARTED TO CRY WHILE SEEING HER... (holding her hands tightly )....this is not new I would always cry when I came to visit her........Y/N....why are u punishing me like this....I can't able to take this Y/N...I want u to talk to me...I want to hug u...share my feelings...I want to see ur smile.....please wake up soon.....I am sorry for my mistakes.....suddenly I feel the movement in her hands....AFTER SEEING HER WAKING UP I CALLED THE DOCTOR..... then she started to open her eyes slowly....

 then she started to open her eyes slowly

When she saw me...her eyes started to tear up a little...without wasting anytime I engulfed her in my arms...while saying sorry continuously.....but she neither hugged me nor said something to me...I think she need some time alone..so I decided to leave her alone...after glancing her for last time I went out from the room...

I sat in the chair infront of her room after informing others about her

I sat in the chair infront of her room after informing others about her....soon after I saw Jimin came running to me...and asked how was she .....and I replied that she is fine...then he nodded and went inside....

Y/N POV

URGH.....why is my head paining..I slowly opened my eyes only to see taehyung looking at me while crying ..soon he hugged me tightly and again started to cry while saying sorry....that's when I remember about what happened that night....so I looked around to find  that I am in a hospital...after sometime tae let go off me and went out while looking at me......I started to memorise his words at that night....it is still ringing in my ears...."YOU ARE A CHEATER" my heart started to ache while thinking about that night....I heard door opening sound...before I could react someone hugged me tightly.....soon he let go off me...I was shocked to see the person is none other than MR.PARK.....?
Y/N:MR.PARK may I know what are u doing here..? (In weak voice)
MR.PARK: Y/N....you are my sister.....I am ur chimm....you are my princess....

             WHEN HE SAID THAT....I AM WAY BEYOND SHOCK.... CHIMM IS THE NAME I GAVE TO MY BROTHER....THAT MEANS HE IS MY BROTHER....I HUGGED HIM AND STARTED TO SOB LOUDLY....

Y/N:CHIMM.....I...mis...sed Y....ou so m..uch....(crying)
Jimin: don't cry princess...now ur chimm is here...and our parents too....they came from LONDON to see u.....they also missed u....
Y/N: U know.... I searched for u guys....where were u...?
Jimin: Princess we were in LONDON...we also searched for u but we couldn't find u....so we decided to move from here because if we stayed here we will not forget the memories of u...that will hurt us even more... so we moved out from here....
Y/N:It's OK chimm...now you are here (we got startled when the door flung open)Mom ...Dad(I hugged them)
Mom:How are u sweetheart....???
Y/N:I am fine mom....I missed u both.....
Mom&Dad:We missed u more.... (we laughed)
    When we were talking.....Jungkook and Blackpink came in and started to ask how I am...........

TAEHYUNG POV

When I saw how happy she is while talking to her friends and her family...I also started smile....so I decided to enter and ask her sorry.....they didn't notice me...so I called her name 

Y/N POV 

When we were talking happily....I heard a deep voice calling me...it's TAEHYUNG...(seeing him...all left us alone..to give us some time)
Tae:Y/N...how are u feeling now...?
Y/N:(i just nodded without looking at him....and I can tell he is now sad)
Tae:(sadly chuckled)I am sorry.....

   I JUST LOOKED AT HIM NOT KNOWING WHAT TO ANSWER......

-----to be continued-----

HEY READERS..hope u like today's part..
It's just an imagination...
Don't take it seriously...

Fell free to share ur ideas..
DON'T BE A SILENT READER...
If u ended up liking this part..
Vote🌟🌟
Comment 👇👇
Follow for the updates 😊

╰┈➤ So I want u all to know something....

         ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ "This series is going to end soon"

First comment how u feel about this👆👆
COMMENT HERE-------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OK....so let's start the questioning session....

Which bts member is known for their love of playing saxophone?
Comment here-------->>>>>>>>

Who is the main vocalist?
Comment here-------->>>>>>>>

Who sang the solo song "EPIPHANY"?
Comment here-------->>>>>>>>

That's all for today....

Have a colourful day😊😊

Bye👋👋