Chapter 20: The Other Side

Back to the school...

It's been a 2 days since Jotaro's group left the school.

Yesterday, Kazuma, Aqua, Keonig, Grantz and Weiss got caught stealing in the princpal's office. As a result, they were sent into the counseling room (More like a punishing room🗿). Once they got outside, Emilia and Subaru saw them with bugs inside their hair and ears. It's disgusting.

Subaru and Emilia talked to Rerugen, their teacher, to ask, "How do we lighten their punishment?"

Rerugen says, "If they do a good deed, their burden might be lightened."

So Subaru and Emilia left and planned to make Kazuma and his little thief friends do a good deed.

As a result, it worked. Their punishment was not just lightened, but removed.

================================================================================

Today however, is more exciting and dangerous. Because it is Ainz's time!

After school...

Ainz calls out Demiurge and Albedo. While the other guardians, he commands them to go to Nazarick.

Ainz: "You two are here? Good."

Albedo: "What do you want us to do for you, Ainz-sama?"

Ainz: "I want you to accompany me. To the other side of that door we went in days ago."

Demiurge: "But Ainz-sama, don't you need your other guardians as well? We have seen how mysterious the powers are in the other side."

Ainz: "No, Demiurge. I don't want to lose any of my guardians. But I need you two to help me analyze."

Demiurge: "Oh. I am sorry, Ainz-sama."

Ainz: "It's alright, Demiurge."

Ainz goes into the kitchen and opens the door. He expected a green landscape with flowers that can kill him easily. But when he sees the other side, it doesn't look like his expectations at all. The temperature changes. It became blazing hot. The other side pretty much like hell itself. The sky is covered with black clouds. No, it's not even clouds. It is actually black smoke. He can't even see anything above it.

The door frame is standing on a small rock island. The rock is very hot and surrounded by a sea of lava.

Demiurge: "What!? Impossible!"

The ground of the other side is shaking, as if there is an earthquake. The air is heavily polluted. It is toxic. Thankfully, Ainz is immune to any toxin, as well as his guardians. Well... Let's say most of them.

Albedo: "How can this door leads to this place? It supposed to send us to the flower meadow, not to this some sort of... Volcanic land!"

Ainz: "(Now that I think of it. Satella told me that when she opens the door, she described the other side as a blizzard. It was snowing heavily with thick snow on the ground. But... This is the opposite of it. This looks like the definition of hell itself!)"

Suddenly, a giant boulder falls down from a top of a rocky mountain. The boulder falls down to the lava sea. It sinks, but then thrown back up again and falls to Ainz's direction. Ainz noticed this

Ainz: "What!?"

Then, Ainz got an idea. If that boulder got thrown by someone, he can command Albedo to use Missile Parry to track where it came from. If not, then he could just destroy the boulder if possible.

Ainz: "Albedo, use your Missile Parry on that boulder."

Albedo: "Missile Parry!"

(Author's note: Please if possible correct me if I am wrong, because I really can't just write a story but it didn't make sense.)