Chapter-31

Hola fam!!!

Happy reading :-)
Enjoy.....

Ps - please grab the tissue box.

Ahad's pov.

I was in NY for 4 days for business trip and I was in flight now

I was in NY for 4 days for business trip and I was in flight now. As I was going India now I will surprise izzah. Yesterday afternoon izzah called me saying she had a bad dream and I was worried about her. My work in NY is finished. I was thinking about izzah only when the flight landed. I came out of flight and quickly drove to my home.

After 15-20 minutes I reached home. I quickly came out and ran to home. As I rang the bell Maa opened the door I greeted her and she hugged me. I met everyone but I can't see izzah...

"Bhai (brother) izzah bhabhi is in room - said adam with a smirk and everyone chuckled.

"Ahad go and meet izzah. She was missing you and her mood is off from 4 days. I want my happy daughter back go and meet her - said Maa and I nodded. I ran towards the room as i opened the door. She was sitting on bed leaning on bedrest. Her eyes were closed. I tip toed towards the bed and sat on bed.

I was admiring her when she opened her eyes. I lightly waved at her. She was staring me and after sometime her mouth opened and formed a 'O' shape. She blinked her eyes several times.

"Aaaaaaaa ahhaddddd - she squealed and jumped on me. Her arms wrapped around my neck and my arms around her waist. She was almost sitting on my lap. I felt wetness on my shirt. I caressed her hairs and after sometime she detached herself from me. I saw tears were flowing from her eyes and her lips formed in a cute pout.

"Izzah why are you crying tell me jaan - I asked caressing her cheeks lovingly. She sniffed and wiped her tears.

"I missed you - she said and my heart literally melted at this. I smiled at her and she also smiled. I pecked her forehead. And she turned red her cheeks were cherry red. I chuckled at her and she lightly hit my arm.

"So you missed me huhh - I asked with a lopside smirk. She glared me and I wiggled my eyebrows questioningly.

"Shut up - she said in a low voice. I internally laughed at her cuteness..

"Love birdssss if your romance is over then please come downstairs and have dinner - adam screamed from outside and we both laughed. I was about to get up then I saw she was sitting on my lap.
As she looked at our position, she quickly got up and was about to run but her legs got tangled in blanket and she fell down on floor.I got up from my bed and started laughing. She glared at me.

"Shameless creature here your wife is lying and you are laughing like a maniac - she said in anger but I couldn't control. After sometime I stopped laughing. I took her hands in mine and yanked her body to me. She stood up and stared at me.