PART-45

CHERRY'S POV:-

I took out my phone from my pocket and started to scroll through Twitter............. I stopped at a post. When I read it my body turned numb. There was a picture posted by the official BTS Bighit account on Twitter. It showed all the tour dates and the places where the concerts and fan meets are going to take place. As I read it the first country I saw was Japan. I was kinda okay reading that but when I found out the city..........it was the same destination as Y/N is going.................Tokyo. For a second everything stopped around me when I read the last country and the cities which were marked for it.

The post says....

Philippines = Manila, Santa Rosa and.........Quezon city

That means h....he will go...go to Japan and then in Quezon city as....as well. My hands trembled as a thought came into my mind. What if he met Y....Y/N. NO! this ain't gonna happen stop overthinking Cherry Quinn. I shook my head vigorously. After a whole damn year, Y/N moved on and now again if she will face him she will shatter up again. Touchwood that should not happen in any case. How...how will I treat my Y/N if he again appeared. I didn't notice but I was clutching onto Y/N's pillow. I heard her faint sleepy groan and she slowly opened her sleepy eyes and looked at me with a wtf face. She touched my forehead and said.

You: "Chae you okay! Did you caught a fever?"

Cherry: "Nah! I am okay."

You: "Then why are you sweating?"

She said as her face displayed confusion and she raised one eyebrow at me. I gulped down my saliva and said.

Cherry: "It's nothing Y/Niee now leave."

I received a light smack on my shoulders. I looked over at Y/N and she tried to make her face look scary but ended up looking squishy and cute- wait eww she is a rat.

Y/N: "Dumbass you disturbed my beauty sleep. Such a crap like a bee who keeps buzzing and annoying people."

You: "Now you better get back to sleep before this bee stings you with her venomous sting."

She rolled her eyes and again curled up inside her the covers just like a snail. I smiled and continued to scroll my phone. God, I hope she doesn't meet him I don't want her to get lost in her own thoughts again like she was. A heavy sigh escaped my lips.

.

.

.

.

.

TIME SKIP, ONE DAY BEFORE THE FLIGHT FOR JAPAN.

Y/N'S POV:-

I came running back to my home as soon as the working hours got finished. Gosh I wish I should have listened to mom, she was continuously budging me for one week to pack my clothes but I always dodged her off as........ I hate packing things a lot in travelling. Now literally I have flight in midnight and I haven't even picked up the suitcase. Aaahh mom help me. After 3-4 minutes of running, I finally reached my home. I quickly took off my shoes and I wanted to throw them nears the shoe rack as I was in a hurry but it swung in the air and bumped on my head.

You: "Owwww!"

I caressed it and that is what I guess you get for being a careless potato. I turned around and saw my mom standing near the door giving me an 'i am done with this girl' face. I grinned at her like a stupid trying my best to control her tantrums which she is ready to throw at me I guess.

You: "Moooomiee-"

Mom: "No shut up and go pack your bag before I pack you up and throw you in the junkyard."