Chapter 13 - Bill's Visit

Dear William,

I simply can't describe the adrenaline that ran through my veins when we were caught by Umbridge and Fred and George talked back to her. The look on her face – I wish you could see it!

It was one of my proudest moments and I don't regret for a second that I decided to leave school early and join the twins in pulling one last prank at that place.

We are opening the shop today. Fred and George are excited about it. I, on the other hand, am nervous. I know it's going to be great and successful but I am not that good with people and selling products and I don't want to disappoint the twins.

Opening the shop isn't the only thing I am nervous about. I know the time for us to finally meet has arrived – the twins like to remind me every hour or so. I hope I am not saying too much by saying how nervous I am to see you again. It's a good type of nervousness but with all these letters we have been sending to each other, it was a nice comfort to gather my thoughts before replying to you.

Perhaps I am overthinking the whole situation. I don't even know if you still have the wish to meet. Charlie told me that you are coming to see the shop together. He is so excited! I have to keep him away from the twins so that they won't sell anything to him that might get him in trouble with the Sanctuary.

Love, Theodora

"Theo, we need you!"

Theodora folded the piece of parchment and put it inside the envelope when she heard George calling for her.

"What is it?" She came to the front of the shop where George was rolling his eyes, looking at his brother.

"Freddie here is nervous for today's opening." He sighed.

"Really?" Theodora giggled. "I thought you said we got this?"

"And I meant every word of my perfect speech yesterday, now I am not so sure." Fred swallowed his nerves.

Theodora narrowed her eyes at him, waiting for him to say more. Fred started walking slowly to the entrance door and motioned to her to follow him.

"Can you hear them?" Fred whispered.

"Hear what?" Theodora pressed her ear against the door as did Fred and tried to figure out what got him so worried.

Fred lifted his arm, grabbed the curtain over the door, and moved it just enough for Theodora to peek outside.

Theodora gasped. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. There was a line of at least 50 people, waiting for their shop to open. They were waiting for them – they wanted their products!

She gulped. If she thought she was nervous before, then she needed a new word for it now. Of course, she wanted their shop to be successful but she was hoping that she wouldn't have to deal with the customers – that the twins will be able to handle it on their own. Now she wasn't so sure anymore.

Dear Theodora,

I can't wait for you to tell me how everything went down. Ginny sent me three letters about it. She was so excited and amazed by how brave you three were that she simply ran out of parchment!

I am so proud of you – of all of you for doing what you did. Apparently, everybody became more rebellious and even the teachers aren't afraid of that toad anymore. I know it doesn't show yet, but I think you did an amazing thing for your school when you left.

The twins couldn't stop talking about the shop opening. They sent me 3 invitations, making sure I will be there. As you probably noticed, I wasn't. I didn't have the time to come but Charlie and I think we could make it next week. I hope that's okay.