Chapter 53

Rock Wolf Witch closed his eyes and put all his mind on his lower dantian, not even taking care of his injuries.

When the Rock Wolf Witch once again confirmed the changes in his lower dantian, the Rock Wolf Witch's long and narrow eyes narrowed into a gap in joy.

Although there is only a trace of Gu power left in his body, this trace, no! It was this strand of Gu power that was stronger than his previous Gu Power.

The body that was strained due to excitement slowly relaxed, and a trace of coolness came from his abdomen. The Rock Wolf Witch slowly opened his eyes, staring at the top of the stone wall and fell into contemplation.

He has not lived in this world for a long time, no, it should be said that after he became a human consciously and with Gu power, this period of time is not long, at most 80 years...

And he was born and not a member of the Rock Wolf tribe. He wandered around the world for thirty years before waking up, and finally found that there was a problem in the Rock Wolf tribe before he settled down.

It's just that he has very little power, he can only protect himself slightly, and occasionally he can take care of the females who have been mutilated...

The Rock Wolf Witch lowered his eyes, and unconsciously pressed his hand on the entangled piece of cloth. Now there is a truly powerful witch. Can that person's magic power solve this matter?

Outside the cave, there was a sound of people boiling, and Rock Wolf Witch listened hard, but found that he still couldn't concentrate on hearing it, so he had to close his eyes, continue to cultivate his body, and condense Gu power. After all, he was not a real witch.

When the west is setting, the setting sun rolls up the fiery afterglow, and the whole sky is drawn into a gorgeous painting.

After Xiao Chen and Yantu's family had finished eating the barbecue, they were told to attend Kang Sa's funeral, and because of the Rock Wolf Witch, they hoped that Xiao Chen could offer sacrifices.

For Xiao Chen, who had never attended a funeral, after seeing the flames swallowing Kang Sa, he suddenly felt an understanding that it was common sense not to be born, old, sick or die.

But if there are regrets in life that have not been completed, it will become a loess, and regrets can no longer be made up for. In this way, he feels like Yantu. Now that he is sure of his heart, he should let it go if he feels a little awkward, so as not to become regretful.

Xiao Chen and the patriarch are in the first row. Behind them are all the people who have fallen behind. There are also people who make friends with Kangsa. Most of them are senior people from the tribe. They are swallowing low and forming with Santa’s howling. A strong contrast.

Santa’s performance is a bit stupid. Sometimes IQ and EQ are refreshing the lower limit of human beings, but with this beautiful face, many orcs directly ignore it.

The slightly smart people, such as Roer and others, have directly seen the essence of Santa, and will not like it at all. But at this moment, these people still feel uncomfortable when they see Santa crying into tears.

Xiao Chen sighed slightly. He didn't know how to make sacrifices, let alone communicate with beast gods. He didn't even know the curse of death, but after thinking about it, he opened his mouth and said familiar words.

"The dust returns to the dust, the soil returns to the earth, and the soul returns to the earth."

"Don't ask for it, don't be persistent, wait for the next life with peace of mind."