Chapter 61

It is easy to burn a brick, but it is not easy to burn a good brick with high hardness, correct shape and practicality.

Xiao Chen's experiments in the past few days have only made a few bricks that are worthy of use. During the period, he also included refining medicine and healing injuries.

Fortunately, the orcs are of high physical quality, even the females are still the same. They don't seem to show up in daily life. At the critical moment, these females are stronger than ordinary people.

In addition to taking care of his own males eating and drinking, healing, and guarding day and night, he can also allocate time and energy to do some rough work for Xiao Chen. Picking water is a trivial matter. Collecting piles of soil is dirty and tiring.

Xiao Chen wiped the sweat from his forehead, and the brick mold he held in his hand was a little tight. The mold was made with the help of an orc, and its length, width, and height had a certain ratio.

Without a brick house, Xiao Chen had to make these molds and hand them out to some people, after expressing his thoughts and suggestions, and doing some experiments together.

Only considering many reasons, these tiles can be really formed is still very few.

After putting down the mold in his hand, Xiao Chen sighed lightly, "I hate less when I use the book"!

As the setting sun slanted westward and the red clouds were in the sky, Xiao Chen patted the dirt in his hands, looked at the sky, and saw a red figure in his heart.

"But I haven't seen each other for a few days, how do you feel the same after a few months?"

With a low murmur, Xiao Chen didn't think much anymore, and walked to the big wooden barrel to clean it.

The members of the Yantu family are also very busy these days. Whether it is collecting vegetables or curing meat is a big job, not to mention that Xiao Chen also confessed that he also came up with pickles and rice. This is all handcraft work.

Basically, I got up early and exchanged greetings with Xiao Chen, and almost no one was seen for a day.

"Great Witch, I'm going to Baiyan in a while." A respectful voice came from behind, and Xiao Chen turned his head to look at Santa, who had awakened a few days ago.

Speaking of it, Santa didn't know if it was luck or misfortune. After being tortured in this way, her temper changed drastically. Outsiders opened her mouth and closed her mouth to ridicule and sarcasm, and she looked respectful and pitiful when facing Xiao Chen, simply neurotic.

Of course, the most important thing is not this, but Santa’s physical fitness has caught up with the ordinary orcs, this ordinary orcs

Refers to orcs who have had hunting experience several times.

In addition, Santa is almost tired of Xiao Chen's side, like a small servant in ancient times, and modern life assistants generally serve the Lord.

The same.

Xiao Chen Wan persuaded him several times, and when he found that Santa did not change anything, he simply gave up, but Xiao Chen was also obsessed with certain intentions.

Righteousness is in my heart.

The females of this tribe, Xiao Chen had already discovered before, they all have the conditions to become spiritual Gu masters, so they were caught by Evil Gu.

It was used, but for some unknown reason, these life Gus were a little different. They were able to grow but couldn't communicate with their masters.