Extra 3

On the way back, Amu also took it all the time. As a half-orc, to be honest, it is difficult to be recognized by a group of people, because it is "different" in a bad way.

But since Xiao Chen has made it clear that he values ​​A Mu, this group of people will not be sarcastic, on the contrary, they will take care of it.

This time I’ve gained a great harvest. Even with a bowl of fried meat, I made a lot of money. There are ten large bamboo baskets of salt. Even if it’s full, there is still a pile of salt on top of it." Hill".

This made Xiao Chen regret that he didn't draw the simple drawing of the cart in advance and hand it to the people of the tribe.

On the way, Amu is watching the strength of this team of orcs. In the face of the powerful beasts, either a few people can join forces to hunt down the beasts without hurting themselves, or it is the leading red wolf. paw.

This is simply too powerful.

And the female sitting on the red wolf seems to have a higher status, yes, they all call that kind female witch, such a young witch must have higher potential.

A Mu was happy and worried, and hoped that he could help them more.

Originally with a nervous heart, when he saw the magnificent city wall, Amu was excited. This is simply spectacular, although there are still some orcs who are constantly jumping up and down and climbing between the two rows of bamboo poles. There are many things in vertical rows, and continue to pile them up.

However, you can imagine how many enemies can be deterred when this city wall is completed.

A Mu's eyes were wide open, and he burst out from time to time with exclamations. He was abandoned by a tribe, but he did not expect to come to a more powerful tribe.

"Little Orc, don't sigh. These are all designed by our Great Witch. There are many things inside. You haven't seen the Great Witch's bath barrels, wooden barrels, or even the wooden house. They are simply so beautiful."

The middle eye patted Amu on the shoulder and said with a smile, knowing that when he saw the finished wooden house, he was surprised and envied for a long time. It was really beautiful.

However, the great witch gave the patriarch the design drawings. In the future, the patriarch will make wooden houses for everyone. By then, there will be no more people living in the cave.

A Mu nodded excitedly, those big watery eyes, even if he knew that this was an orc, it made the uncoupled orcs of the Rock Wolf tribe feel very cute.

The orcs who were piling up saw Xiao Chen riding Yantu over and greeted passionately. When they saw the ten big baskets full of salt and some other things, they cheered.

Xiao Chen rubbed the hair on Yantu's neck and said helplessly: "Everyone, be careful, don't fall." Although they know that the orcs have good physical fitness, they can't help but worry about it. After all, work at heights. Still very dangerous.

The orcs who were instructed calmed down and started to work intently. Occasionally, a female carried a large wooden barrel, filled with a bucket full of water, and passed it to the piled orcs to drink.

After walking out of the long defensive door, Bai Yan happened to be taking a group of people to exchange hunting.

The rock wolf tribe is still in a semi-public system, so no matter which team is hunting, a certain proportion of prey must be handed over to the tribe to feed old or no hunting energy tribe people, and the rest is either divided equally by the team or distributed according to ability .