\|15|/

"Elizabeth! Elizabeth! Elizabeth!" The group chants as Elizabeth downed three shots in a row before breathing heavily, feeling a burn from the toxins that flowed down her throat.

"Nick your turn you curly haired bastard!" Jamie yelled, and all attention turns to the long haired base player.
Nick quickly breathed in and did numerous shots in a rough, before burping out and coughing due to his food from earlier and the shots mixing.
"Whimp." Matt stated as he watched Nick almost have an asthma attack.
Elizabeth pat Nick's back, "It's okay buddy, we know you can't take this stuff easy." She joked.
Nick instantly shoots his head up, "I can s- BLEARGH!"
Nick burped once again, straight into Elizabeth's face this time. Elizabeth closed her eyes and smelt what was meant to be a disgusting smell.
"Would it sound weird if I said that... that actually didn't smell that bad." Elizabeth spoke up.
"You dirty child." Matt said.
"Hey, you're my Brother so that means you're also dirty." Elizabeth said.
"That is so not how it works!" Matt complained.

This was their second pub of the night, so they weren't hammered yet, just tipsy. Elizabeth, of course, had done the most shots out of all of them so far. Nick coming dead last, by a lot, Miles just before him, Matt and Jamie tying in second and Alex coming close to Elizabeth.

"Next pub, let's move people!" Jamie hollered, standing up so everyone can move out of the booth. Matt payed the bartender even to Elizabeth's dismay but eventually they all moved out of the bar and begun to walk down the street to the next pub.

"Oh I've missed you Bella!" Jamie slurred, pulling an arm around her shoulders, walking down the street. "I've missed you guys too." Elizabeth said.
"It's so good to breath fresh air!" Nick yelled unexpectedly.
"What?" Matt questioned from next to Elizabeth.
"So good to be out to the basement!" Nick then yelled, "I'm a free man!"
The boys chuckled as they watch Nick dance his way down the street and made his way into the next pub, the rest of the crew following closely behind.

They all enter the bar, choosing a booth straight at the back, away from everyone else. Alex slid in beside Elizabeth and she looked up to him, smiling to him.
"You're the only competition I've got here tonight." Elizabeth said.
"Tell me about it... Matt always says he'll beat us but here he is, heaps of shots behind us." Alex said.
The two laughed together, and Matt arrived with a tray of about 20 shots, placing them on the table.

Jamie took a few off the tray and began to down each shot one by one. Elizabeth scoffed.
"Okay boys, you need someone to show you how it's done." Elizabeth said as she downed around five shots, making Nicks jaw to drop.
"I've been in the basement for too long, I can't do this." Nick huffed, leaning back in his chair, folding his arms.

"You're eight shots behind, Turner." Elizabeth slurred, before turning back to the boys watching Nick's attempt in downing some more shots.
"Nick mate, just stop." Matt said as he watched him gasp for air, it was clear he's not the best at this.
"I'll stick- to- beers." Nick said in between hiccups.

Suddenly, Alex takes a handful of shots, downing around seven in a row, causing all attention to be drawn to him. He seemed to be unaffected by the amount of alcohol that just entered his system. "Jeez" Miles muttered and Alex looked over to Elizabeth.
"One shot behind." He said.
Just as Alex were about to take another shot, Elizabeth snatched it out of his hand and downed it, before downing a few more off the tray.
"You're up to five."

Elizabeth looked up to Nick and saw a shocked look on his face.
"How are you not like... Dead?" He asked.
"I'm just built different." Elizabeth said.

Just as Jamie was going to take the last three shots, Alex swooped in and took it out of his hands, downing each one, causing him to be left starstruck. "Hey! Those were mine." Jamie complained.
"Well it looks like we're onto the next bar!" Elizabeth said.