𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤!

Its been days of Seo-jun keeping a close watch on Jiwoo. 

  According to Seojun's record, Last time Jiwoo went to school is a week ago, one of his legs were bandaged from what he seen back then, that could only indicate he had fought with Dr. Delein in result of his injuries. 

 It can be said that Jiwoo already encounter Jisuk, Their match probably coming up too. Despite that Seojun maintenance his distance everyday, coming to Jiwoo's house for a brief moment pretending to jog around the neighbour hood while keeping a close watch.

    Inhyuk Goo had came by days ago, and Seojun began the countdown. Times went by fast, 2 days before their match began. Goodness its getting closer! I can't believe it.....Even if I can't attend I feel nervous for some reason!. 

    Seojun can be seen sitting down leaning against a wall while petting a stray cat beside him, Jiwoo house about 5 blocks away which kinda far if you say?. 

 This past days Seojun been working hard to control his aura so Kayden couldn't sense him coming, he got the idea after remembering That Jiyoung once visited Jiwoo, and Kayden didn't realise her energy coming from far away.

   And so Seojun were motivated to work hard hiding his energy.  "Huph!..." Seojun picked himself up ready with a bounce on both legs. It is time to go back home as theres nothing much to do by now.

  His observation should be enough with the upcoming battle between Jiwoo and Jisuk. Give the kid credits! 

   ______________________________________

  Mmmmm, should I make an appointment with Shinwa? 

  Other then a group of awakeners, they are seen as normal company group among normal humans. The 'In' family hardly associated with any groups other then Seojun' grandparents. They once associated with Bakdu. 

  But the next generation, Seojun's father refuse to join any due to his own beliefs and ambitions, then followed by the rest as his children grew.

 That is why Seojun remain classified as 'independent', A powerful one at that swell. He have tidy and admirable reputation amongst other Awakener, though they tend to be aggressive due to his independent status or generally disliked him.

  I can just use an excuse of working together on a project and needed their power.....Hold on this aint easy yo- 

   Seojun will need to be at the good side of Shinwa and others if he wanted to keep an eye for Jiwoo. "Haaah....ill discuss this with hyung later"

  His previous plan will obviously fail, Shinhwa is no small company or a small Association. It is most likely that his proposal will be refused or delayed. courtesy of Shinhwa being on the look out for any threat perhaps???

  -4 Days later-

  "Its been 4 days....Jiwoo got picked up by Inhyuk the other day...."  Seojun mindlessly sat infront of a convince store with a milk box in hand while thinking of a plan to execute. Aight time for baby steps!.

   Seojun stood up from the stool and threw away his drink after finishing it. Seojun put on a dark grey coloured mask to cover up half of his face and made his way somewhere near Jiwoo's school.

  If he recalled correctly, one of the main character would be there, just somewhere. This gave him a perfect opportunity to be involved in their story.