🌸💦Amane X Yashiro - Part 3💦🌸

It became part of my daily routine to come up to the rooftop after school. It also worked as if it were a workout. Constantly running up the stairs and jumping over tape became easy. It tired me out but it was worth it. The view of the stars and the boy there. But today was different. The boy was there but there was something wrong.

Yashiro: I will text you later Aoi!
Aoi: The boy on the rooftop again?
Yashiro: Yeah. Like always!
Aoi: Y'know. I think you like that boy. When you bought me to meet him he seemed pretty cute and you seemed to really like him.
Yashiro: AOI I DO NOT LIKE HIM
Aoi: Just go! Go On! Your boyfriend is waiting for you!
Yashiro: HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND

Yashiro's POV

I walked up to the staircase again and lifted my feet up and over the tape like usual and ran up the stairs. But when I opened the door to the rooftop I heard sobbing. Amane was crying. (I found out what his name was a few days ago). He was curled up hugging his knees. There were bandages up his arms.

Yashiro: AMANE What's wrong? Are you okay?
Amane: I-I

He looked up at me and was sobbing. Watching the tears roll down his soft cheek. It made me feel so sore inside. It broke my heart.

I held his cheek with my hand

Amane: Y-Y-Yashiro?
Yashiro: Who did this to you? Tell me. Please.
Amane: I-I-I can't.

I grabbed his hand and held it. He started blushing lightly as a tear ran down his cheek. I blushed but stayed there.

Amane: C-can I hug you?
Yashiro: Y-Yeah.

He crawled to me and slowly pulled myself into him. He felt really warm. He sobbed into my shoulder as I held him close. I ran my fingers through his soft hair. It was quiet. You could only hear quiet sobs and the stars twinkling as the air blew lightly.  he slowly began calming down. I whispered to him.

Yashiro: Are you alright?
Amane: Y-Yeah I think so. Sorry about that.
Yashiro: It's fine.

We separated and he smiled softly. I smiled back and felt my heart pound a little. I've never felt it before. It felt kind of nice but it confused me.

Amane: Why are you blushing? Am I that cute?
Yashiro: N-No
Amane: Now your stuttering Ha ha.
Yashiro: W-What? No I'm not.

Then he started laughing. He looked quite cute too.

What are you thinking? He isn't my type. Surely..

Is he?

Things I've learned about the boy on the roof:

1. He's a flirt
2. He loves Space
3. He has a cute smile