chapter 19

Anthony was starting to gain conscience. He opened his eyes and just stared at the ceiling for a minute. Then suddenly, as if he had remembered what had happened, he shot up and frantically looked around. "Dad?" He said, staring at the person beside me. 

(AN; everyone pretend to be surprised)

"Fucking finally, son" said Andriano Vianarco, throwing his hands in the air. "We have been waiting here for the past ten minutes, and i was STARVING! None of you thought of feeding your poor old father?" He pouted. Ladies and gentlemen, the former leader of the largest mafia in the world, the man who had been tortured for two years straight, POUTED.

"Had it not been for my wonderful daughter here who shared her snacks with me, i do not know what would have happened." He grinned at me. At that, all his sons stumbled on their feet and practically ran to the kitchen, rushing out with loads and loads of food. "Thats more like it" Grinned Andi, and quickly grabbed the plates from their hands. He then distributed in two, giving me one portion.

"Uh dad, no need to do that, Taylor has already eaten, but if she wants i can get her more, separately. You eat your food." Said Alfonio.

"Yes! She has eaten way more than enough, and the fact that she can still eat? No wonder she is fat." Muttered Charlotte.

Andi froze at that, and turned to look at his niece with absolute anger. "She is the reason-" He started off, but i interrupted "They do not know." 

Realisation set in, but he still glared at Charlotte, "Never say that to ANYONE, got it?"

She just nodded in fear. Her brothers were too shocked to see their father alive, that they paid no attention to her pouting. When she realised that, she huffed and stormed out. This time, Alexandre did not follow, or even look at her.

He then turned to Alfonio and answered his question, "It is a habit" and then we both dug in. What? Food is my first love, and will always be.

"Da-dad?' came Leander's broken voice. 

"Oh come here son, come here." Andi stopped eating and immediately enveloped Leander into a hug. They were soon joined in by the rest, and it turned into a massive group hug. Andi, caught my eye, and motioned me to join, but i politely shook my head and backed away, trying to leave the room

New word of the day : trying

Meaning : make an attempt or effort to do something ; attempt to achieve or attain. 

Usage : i politely shook my head and backed away, trying to leave the room.

"And where exactly do you think you are going, child?" Questioned Andi, grinning mischievously as he broke the hug.

I looked at him in annoyance. He knew exactly where and why i was going. This was a family matter, a reunion in fact and i felt like i was intruding. Besides, i am really bad with this crappy shit.

"Come here" he motioned to the seat beside him, and i plodded my way over. Slumping on my seat, i glared up at the laughing old man.

"Dad, you are ali-alive? Oh my god"

"Not at all son, not at all" Andi said, shaking his head.

I smacked his head upside at what he said. It was not a matter of joking around.

"Ow, jesus, give this poor man a break."

"GiVe THiS pOOR MaN A bReaK" I imitated him, sarcastically. "You know you should not joke about this stuff right?"

"Sorry" he muttered meekly. Yes, you read it right, MEEKLY. And that is because he knows how much i risked to keep him alive. The rest of the boys stared at him in shock.

"Back to the main topic. Uncle, is that-is that you?"  Asked Alvaro.

"Oh help me lord. Yes, it is me, yes i am alive, no it is not a joke, no i am not a ghost. YOUR FATHER/UNCLE IS ALIIVE!!" He exasperated.

"Shocker? i know" he then added. 

There was complete and absolute silence.

"Thi-this means your-you are alive?" Alexandre looked at him in shock, while his twin was crying.

"Oh my dear God" Said Andi throwing his hands up. I burst out laughing.

"You dimwits, yes it means i am alive. How many times do i have to tell you all that?" He whined.

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; Since i did not want to be skinned alive, or murdered, here you go. ENJOY!!

And comment what you think of the dad