Chapter Eleven

N I K O L A I

By the time we came back, everyone were already fast asleep. So, we quietly made our way towards our room.

She went to change her clothes in the bathroom whereas I changed mine in the closet and was now laying on the bed waiting for her.

Sofia was sleeping with mom and dad which means she'll be alone with me.

I look up at the ceiling as I thought of yesterday when Edwin showed me all her files.

She was really different from that bitch. She was nothing like her, they were just the opposite of each other.

My thoughts were disturbed by the ringing of a phone. It was Rosabelle phone so, I stood up and walk towards the bathroom to knock but stopped when I saw the caller Id.

I picked the call immediately and the person on the other side started rambling shits. "Rosy. Baby. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cheat on you please forgive me. You sister is a bitch, she manipulated me and used me. Please forgive me and let's go out tomorrow,"

"Rosabelle, are you there?" He asked while I clenched my fist.

"Rosabelle is in the bathroom,"

"And who are you," he asked.

"Her husband," I gritted out. "I don't want you anywhere near her. If I see talking with her, even if your just saying a simple hello, you'll pay with you life and I promise that,"

I hung up and threw the phone on the bed while running my hand throught my hair making it messy.

What if she wants to go back to him?

Like hell I would let her go. I mean she's still married to me, she can't.

Well she can't. For now.

The door of the bathroom opened and she walked out with a towl rubbing her face. She walked towards the bed and laid down after she was done and I also laid down beside her.

She was about to grab her phone but I grabbed it first and smashed it on the wall while she looked at me bewilder.

"Are you crazy?" She yelled at me while I just smile sheepishly at her. "Why did you threw my phone!"

"Because. . . . because,"

She raised her eyebrow at me. "Because what?"

"Because it's old. And I don't want people to see my wife using that crappy old phone," I said while she glared at me.

"I don't care. You shouldn't have thrown my phone," she hissed at me with a cold glare and I swear she look sexy as fuck. Her face was flushed and her lips look so tempting.

"Are you even listening," she said waving her hand infront of my face as I blinked before smirking at her making her give me an unimpressed look.

I pulled her into my arms and she yelped in surprise.

"Leave me, you arse," she yelled as she struggled to get out of my grip but I had no intention of loosening my grip.

I dipped my head into her neck and inhaled her scent making her shiver. "Sleep,"

"First leave me,"

"No. Now sleep or we can do something else," I suggested with a smirk and her eyes widened.

"No!" She yelled and covered her head with the duvet. My ideas always work.

I closed my eyes with a smile lingering on my lips as I snuggled closer to her before burying my head into her neck and before I knew, I was out as light.