Introduction Arc -Part II-

The next morning, Fushiguro and Itadori waited for their teacher in the promised place. Harajuku. Though Fushiguro wanted to ask as to why they're meeting up there, but Itadori obviously also didn't know the reason as well. Itadori looked different with the newly custom uniform that he just accepted this morning. It was designed differently from Fushiguro's but he really didn't mind about it.

"How are there only three first-years? Isn't that too few?" Itadori asked. Before, Fushiguro told Itadori that Y/N was not a part of the first years and that piqued his interest. He took a bite of his popsicle while waiting for Fushiguro to answer his question.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" he answered his question with a question.

"Nope," Itadori replied back after thinking for a while.

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." It was a bright sunny day perfect for any activities.

"Also, didn't you say I was the third?"

"Their entry was decided a while ago. You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances," Fushiguro sighed. He looked towards the busy streets where cars were moving fast. His head started imagining what would it feels like to be in a mission together with Y/N. Even though they have known each other for years, but surprisingly they haven't done a mission together. Just like he said, everyone has their own unique circumstances and she's one of them.

"I'm worried about Akiba. Was she okay yesterday?" Itadori asked.

"Yeah, she's fine," he mumbled. The older male who just got out of Harajuku station waved at them, tried to gain their attention.

"Sorry for the wait!" he half-shouted. "Oh? Your uniform made it in time, I see." The boys turned to look at the new presence near them.

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit," Itadori exclaimed. "Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's. It has a hood, for one." The way his unform as some red cloth, making it more colorful and lively looking than usual uniform, like Fushiguro's for example.

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request," Gojo explained, making the new boy confused.

"But I never put in any requests."

"I was the one who put in the custom order," Gojo answered. Of course, Itadori was baffled from his answered while Fushiguro already knew this going to happened as he put up an uninterested face. Well, he didn't mind though. But Fushiguro warned him that Gojo might be able to pull the same act as he has a tendency to do things like that. The raven-haired boy then changed his attention to the teacher, asking him the question he's been keeping for himself.

"More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?" he asked.

"Because it's what she asked for," Gojo answered smoothly while Itadori already started on getting ready to walk around Harajuku. He rambled on how he wanted to eat some popcorn.

While going back to the school, she stood before the door where Yaga was supposed to be behind it. A few knocks to inform him that someone was on the door. But once she opened it, it was empty. Does he have something to do with Tengen-sama? She tried to think of any schedule that Yaga would possibly has, but nothing came to mind. She sighed and went back outside. Well, probably it was not her time to ask about Seika.

Since today was not up to her expectation, obviously she has a free time. Once she walked past the green field, she could see the second years were training together under the scorching sun. A certain girl noticed her and stopped her activity only to call her.

"Hey, Y/N!" she called, making the other two teammates also stopped and looked towards where she was looking. Y/N stopped and waved at her. She talked something to the other two, probably suggesting on taking a break and the two agreed. They walked towards her while she stepped some stairs that led to the green field. "Fancy seeing you loitering around the school. No mission?"

"The principal currently out to take care something urgent. I just saw him leaving," a Panda informed her. That explained why the building was empty. "So, what are you doing here?"

"You talked as if I'm not allowed here, Panda-senpai," she sighed. "I wanted to ask something to Yaga-sensei, but it seems that has to be postponed. Thanks to that I have a free time right now. Are you guys training for the Goodwill Event with Kyoto?"

"Yeah, but the problem is we don't have enough member since the third year is suspended and Yuta not around right now," the green haired girl explained. "Do you want to participate in the event? Last year you went to Kyoto with Yuta, right?"

"Tuna!" the third teammate who wore a high collar to hide a certain mark on his face finally talked.

"Yeah, I was just a substitute though since I'm not officially registered as a student. But I'll skip this year," she rejected nicely. Yes, there were no definite words to describe her status on the school. She's not mandatory to attend classes since she got direct orders or missions from Yaga and they could be given at any time. Sometimes, Yaga would bring her to see the famous Tengen who built the barrier around their school.

After the death of her parents 10 years ago, Nanami Kento – a grade 1 sorcerer and a former salaryman - who has connection with her father, took her to the school. He told Yaga about her condition and agreed to teach her a few things with the condition of she graduate elementary school. The school provide her a place to stay and paid her school fees. After she graduated from elementary school, Yaga spent some time to start on teaching her about curses. It went by years and finally Yaga status changed from a teacher to principal. Since then, she got a position as his assistant and always got direct orders from him.

"Damn, are we going to forfeit this event?" Maki sighed.

"Why don't you invite the first-years? Even though it's not their time yet, but probably it would become a great experience for them. I heard they're really promising," Y/N suggested. The three looked at each other, thinking if that's a bad idea or not. But seeing for another perspective, they didn't have any choice since they're short on members.

"Okay, we'll ask them, then," Maki agreed. Her phone buzzed, making her diverted her attention to the phone in her pocket. It was a message from Yaga and told her to come.

"I'll go, then. It seems Yaga-sensei is back," she said and the three bid goodbyes before continuing their training. She went to the previous building and opened the door. As usual, he was sitting on the podium surrounded by the dolls. She stood a few feet apart from him. "Sensei, I have something to ask."

"Oh? What is it?" his intention on giving her a new mission was delayed as his interest piqued.

"Do you know Seika?" his hand stopped from making a new doll and his head looked at the girl before him. Just a few moments before his hand continued doing whatever needed to make the new doll.

"Yes. What is it that you want to know?"

"The night when Sukuna reincarnated, Seika came to my dream. I believed that dream was not like any other ordinary dream since I remembered clearly what she said," she explained. His hand stopped for the second time. "Is there a reason why she came to my dream?"

"You have a Minamoto blood on you and Seika, as your ancestor, was a direct descendant of a deity called Hachiman. Seika protected the Minamoto Clan and became their guardian. However, she vanished from the world without any explanation. The timing she appeared on your dream when Sukuna was reincarnated mostly because of the deep relationship she has with him," he explained while his hand continued. "Now that you've known her, there's a huge responsibility you should bare in your shoulder."

"Responsibility?" she mumbled.

"But you'll soon see that for yourself," he said. "Now, there's a mission you have to do." She gulped and readied herself. Usually, if he requested for her, there would be a possible of first grade or special grade curse in the vicinity as their target.

"It's a curse womb."